Hyster H350B:
Electrical system diagram, Detroit Diesel engine

I'm looking for electrical schematic for this forklift it has the Detroit diesel engine with serial number b19d1790g
  • Posted 10 Apr 2017 02:55
  • Discussion started by darren_j
  • California, United States
Showing items 1 - 2 of 2 results.
Well that was ^what I was told, do you have an electrical system schematic for the Perkins diesel then.
  • Posted 10 Apr 2017 21:56
  • Reply by darren_j
  • California, United States
are you absolutely sure on this serial number?
it does not match hyster serial number layout unless this truck is very old.(pre 2000). i suspect it is because of the B suffix on the model number.

hypass has very limited information on this truck series, only engine i can find listed is the perkins.
maybe someone here can come up with a manual or info they have onhand.
sorry i'm not able to find anything useful
  • Posted 10 Apr 2017 20:33
  • Modified 10 Apr 2017 20:44 by poster
  • Reply by swoop223
  • North Carolina, United States
You've been swooped!
swoop223@gmail.com

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Tipton, United Kingdom Ingram Micro Logistics has upgraded the materials handling systems at its extensive Daventry warehouse facility with the introduction of electric-powered articulated Flexi StorMAX two-deep pallet picking and put-away technology...
Duisburg,, Germany Clark has equipped the popular GTS series with new HMC diesel and LPG engines. The environmentally friendly industrial engines comply with EU emission level 5 and ensure equally powerful...

Your Focus

Stuart Taylor
Stuart Taylor

Inside Forkliftaction

The tide of new products continues, and this week we report on a few new offerings which reflect broader industry trends.
The move to electrification sees MacGregor debut a fully electrically driven heavy-duty transloading crane. Hubtex, meanwhile, has released its new RoxX electric heavy-duty compact forklift.
Also on the electric
...Continue Reading

Movers & Shakers

chief financial officer
Exotec, United Kingdom
vice president of operations
Flux Power, United States
president, North America
CNH Industrial, United Kingdom
Manager - Latin America
CHN Industrial, United Kingdom
Columbia, SC, United States KION North America has announced plans to expand operations in Dorchester County. The company’s estimated USD40 million investment will create approximately 450 new jobs. The expansion is part of...
Hessen, Germany Hubtex has expanded its range with the RoxX compact forklift series. The RoxX series combines a high load capacity with a compact design. The industrial truck is up to...

In the Virtual Expo

TYRI INTELLilight
Red Dot Winner 2022 - a flexible lighting solution for work machines that can be adapted to the operators needs and to the environment with which they are working in. 
Los Angeles, CA, United States Driving a forklift in downtown Los Angeles to honour his wife’s 50th birthday seemed like a good idea until Timothy Krehbiel drove over a guest’s foot. According to Reuters...
Hessen, Germany Hubtex has expanded its range with the RoxX compact forklift series. The RoxX series combines a high load capacity with a compact design. The industrial truck is up to...

Inside Forkliftaction

The tide of new products continues, and this week we report on a few new offerings which reflect broader industry trends.
The move to electrification sees MacGregor debut a fully electrically driven heavy-duty transloading crane. Hubtex, meanwhile, has released its new RoxX electric heavy-duty compact forklift.
Also on the electric
...Continue Reading

Next Editorial Features

FORKLIFT MANUFACTURING IN CHINA - Feb 2023
SMART ATTACHMENTS - Mar 2023