Your Focus Guidelines
The materials handling industry has been thriving under the leadership of people with years and years of invaluable experience.
Here is your opportunity to share your time-tested skills and hard-earned knowledge and contribute to the success of the forklift industry.
As long as you are a Forkliftaction.com member, you will be able to send us your stories by email to info ( @ ) forkliftaction.com.
The editorial team will select articles for publication at their own discretion and edit them for clarity.
General submission guidelines:
- All submissions must be relevant to the materials handling industry (eg. industry trends, new technologies applied in forklifts, business management, marketing or sales techniques, machine repair stories, equipment reviews, remarkable business stories, etc.).
- Submissions must generally not exceed 500 words in length but if the subject matter is one, which requires detailed explanation, the word limit is extended to 1,000 words.
- Submissions should be accompanied by a brief summary of your relevant credentials. (eg. Five years as a forklift mechanic)
- Submissions must not be used for promotional or advertising purposes. Forkliftaction.com has other avenues for this - Contact us for more information.
- Submissions must not contain defamatory, sexually-oriented, vulgar or profane material.
- Submissions must not contain any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you.
- Forkliftaction.com is not responsible for the accuracy and content of your submission.
- All submissions will be reviewed by the editorial team and edited to fit the submission guidelines.
- Any complaints regarding this column shall be forwarded to the Forkliftaction.com editorial team via our contact form or by mailing to: 63 Lugg Street, Bardon QLD 4065 – Australia.