Crown FC 4500 AC DRIVE:
Truck will not tilt forward at all above staging.

I have a fc4500 truck that tilts fine below staging. Above staging I lose the tilt forward function entirely. The motor sounds like it engages and all the switches are working. I can tilt back, but not forward at all. Not even to the tilt cutout. This is s fairly new truck. Has anyone ran into this before.
  • Posted 24 Feb 2016 13:10
  • Discussion started by basstech85
  • Tennessee, United States
Showing items 1 - 1 of 1 results.
Take a look at the height reset switch/wiring.
  • Posted 1 Aug 2016 07:49
  • Reply by jeffrey_r
  • Pennsylvania, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Hyster H4.0FT
Hornweg, Netherlands
Used - Sale
Crown RR5225-30TT321
Braeside, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Hire
From the forum discussions …
Fact of the week
In the 1840's Valentine Day cards were popular. But a new trend developed where cynical, sarcastic, often mean-spirited cards were produced to be sent to people you disliked. 'Vinegar valentines' were postcards decorated with a mocking caricature and insulting poem. The unflattering cards reportedly created a stir throughout all social levels.
Global Industry News
edition #1131 - 8 June 2023
The move to electrification continues, with reports this week of a UK distribution and logistics service provider investing in a fleet of low-emission electric forklifts... Continue reading
Tusk 1800PD
Coraopolis, Pennsylvania, United States
Used - Sale & Hire
Mafi T230
Mafi T230 2022
Hornweg, Netherlands
Used - Sale
Global Industry News
edition #1131 - 8 June 2023
The move to electrification continues, with reports this week of a UK distribution and logistics service provider investing in a fleet of low-emission electric forklifts... Continue reading