Toyota UNKNOWN:
Toyota Forklift

Hello. How can I identify the year / model of a Toyota forklift by appearance? Thank you.
  • Posted 1 Jun 2024 22:01
  • Discussion started by Peter_Greene
  • Florida, United States
Showing items 1 - 4 of 4 results.
On Toyota's counterbalance trucks the model and serial no is normally stamped on the right side of the chassis. Where the bonnet rests on the chassis of the truck. You might have to scrap of some paint to see it.
The model and serial number of a Toyota forklift can be found on the frame, usually on the right side on top or below the front protector.
The serial number is also typically stamped on the forklift, so it can still be identified if the data plate is missing.
Nameplate
Usually located on the dashboard, the nameplate may also include the forklift's weight, lift capacity, and mast information.
Frame
The model and serial number may be located on the front of the frame or elsewhere on the frame.
  • Posted 4 Jun 2024 03:56
  • Reply by Hemi
  • New Mexico, United States
Humberto Fernandez
I can't find the serial number. I have looked everywhere. It is really old forklift. Any suggestions?
  • Posted 4 Jun 2024 03:50
  • Reply by Peter_Greene
  • Florida, United States
Unless you are real familiar with forklift trucks you will need the model and serier number to find the year.and model.
  • Posted 3 Jun 2024 09:54
  • Reply by Scott_
  • Pennsylvania, United States
Scott

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Latest job alerts …
Peoria, IL, United States
Philadelphia, Mississippi, United States
Danville, IL, United States
Atlanta, United States
Upcoming industry events …
July 10-11, 2024 - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
September 3-5, 2024 - SÃO PAULO, Brazil
November 26-28, 2023 - Kololi, Gambia, The
Movers & Shakers
Juha Pankakoski Juha Pankakoski
Executive Vice President, Port Solutions, Konecranes