Ads
News service and business centre for materials handlingHOME
DISCUSSION FORUMS : Forkliftaction.communicate
wire guidance
are there any after market wire guidance suppliers. it seems that portec pathfinder is out of the lift truck business. we have a customer that wants to convert their entire fleet.
rick. crawford (at) tlotx. com

technology: (no user serviceable parts inside)
  • Posted 18 Aug 2011 11:44 AM
Total replies: 9. Showing items 1 - 9 of 9 results.
Replies
Zapi do a good wire guidance system..
  • Posted 18 Aug 2011 04:03 PM
  • chublil
  • California, United States
Rick I gotta ask, what part of Texas are you from? I lived in the Temple area for years, also Angleton area.

Fix it right!!!
  • Posted 18 Aug 2011 07:57 PM
  • joe_d
  • Texas, United States
Rick, what brand of lift trucks are they using?

Ain't nothing I can't fix but a broken heart and the break of day!
  • Posted 18 Aug 2011 11:54 PM
cuhblil,
I know you did't ask but I lived in Waco 'til 1984 - went to Lake Belton often (the marina side not the GI side), then moved to Houston area, lived in Katy, TX 'til '96 - not far from Angleton - 50 - 60 miles.

"Have An Exceptional Day!"
  • Posted 19 Aug 2011 03:04 AM
grew up Lamarque/ Texas City / Kemah. Houston is where the money comes from. have relatives in the Alvin (close to angleton) area
Johnr j, what did you do in the 90's? were you in lift truck sales back then?

technology: (no user serviceable parts inside)
  • Posted 19 Aug 2011 06:45 AM
  • chublil
California has nicer weather and no skeeters, but I miss the fishing and the hunting. My dad worked for AMACO in Chocolate Bayou.

Fix it right!!!
  • Posted 19 Aug 2011 07:54 PM
  • chublil
Johnr, been to Lake Belton, Temple Lake Park and Stillhouse. Salado Creek also, Used to swim in the Leon River all the time.

Fix it right!!!
  • Posted 19 Aug 2011 07:56 PM
rick c
Work for MCFA (MDI before that) from 84-96 - dealer training, marketing stuff, regional sales for Mexico, etc

chubhill,
As they say in Texas, the mosquitoes are so big that they can mate with a turkey standing flat footed.
But a few things for sure - you won't find a better Tex-Mex meal, Bar B Q, Whata Burger (ask Nolan Ryan) or friends than in Texas.
Forgot one of the most important things and I will quote my French boss when I worked at K-D Manitou (Waco). He said, he loved Texas women because even the ugly ladies were pretty. Meaning they always dress to their best or as one said a true Lone Star Lady will not walk outside to pick up the newspaper unless she is in full dress and make-up.

"Have An Exceptional Day!"
  • Posted 19 Aug 2011 08:26 PM
  • • Modified 19 Aug 2011 08:50 PM by poster
  • chublil
I hear ya about the ladies. I take my California woman every where I go just so I dont have to kiss her goodbye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fix it right!!!
  • Posted 19 Aug 2011 08:44 PM
Total replies: 9. Showing items 1 - 9 of 9 results.

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help!

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Ads

©Forkliftaction.com
Forkliftaction Media Pty Ltd
PO Box 1439
Milton QLD 4064
Australia
Contact Forkliftaction.com
About Forkliftaction
The Forkliftaction Team
Privacy Policy
Site Map
Help
Business Directory
Discussion Forums
Industry News
Events Calendar
Jobs & Resumes
Photo Galleries
Blog articles
Our Bloggers

Industry Brands
Company Index
Regions & Countries
Machinery-onQ.com

Advertise on Forkliftaction
Editorial Features / Calendar
Featured Businesses
Past News Editions
Industry Associations
Storing your login information automatically.

When you select the 'Remember me' option, your login information will be stored on your computer in the form of a cookie. When you visit Forkliftaction.com again, the stored login information will be retrieved automatically and you will not have to submit your login parameters (email address and password) each time you want to visit our members-only pages.

A cookie is a small piece of data that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer's hard drive. A cookie can't read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites. Cookies do not damage your system.

x