Discussion:
Reflections from my home office

The pandemic is affecting us all in different ways. Today we are publishing a new Kitchen Table Mingle blog (https://www.forkliftaction.com/news/newsdisplay.aspx?nwid=23198) that takes you from outback Australia to Malaga, Spain as Forkliftaction's Melissa and Maria reflect on life for them at the moment.
We'd love to hear your experiences. Write us a line here in this thread.
Or perhaps you would like to show us what the view to the outside world looks like 'out your window', email us a photo ('ktm at forkliftaction dot com' ), or if you are feeling creative maybe you could draw a picture :)...it's up to you.
  • Posted 16 Apr 2020 12:19
  • Discussion started by FLA_Rosie
  • Queensland, Australia
Forkliftaction.com Team
Showing items 1 - 3 of 3 results.
Hi Douglas, best wishes from me too...don't forget to keep an eye on the Jobs notices on our website.
Cheers
Forum Admin
  • Admin
  • Posted 20 Apr 2020 21:33
  • Reply by Admin
  • Queensland, Australia
Contact me about any forum administration issues.
Thanks so much for your feedback, we really appreciate you taking the time to post. Really sorry to hear about your job too!
Take care Douglas
  • Posted 20 Apr 2020 11:45
  • Reply by FLA_Rosie
  • Queensland, Australia
Forkliftaction.com Team
Awesome blog, thanks for sharing! The view from my window is not as fancy as this and I miss my job...
  • Posted 17 Apr 2020 22:29
  • Reply by Douglas_Wynne
  • Texas, United States
Douglas

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

In ports, forest products damage risk is increased due to the handling speed and need to quickly clear the harbor dock. For paper roll damage free handling Bolzoni Auramo recommends the CTX intelligent clamps featuring a fully automatic clamp force control system.
Contribute to the upcoming feature on PEDESTRIAN OPERATED FORKLIFTS & MOVERS and share your insights on new developments in application, design and technology. CONTACT US to get...

Fact of the week

The Olympics Used to Award Medals for Art. From 1912 to 1948, the Olympic Games held competitions in the fine arts. Medals were given for literature, architecture, sculpture, painting, and music. Before the art events were eventually removed, 151 medals were awarded.
'The yearling' sculpture in Denver, Colorado
A Rocky Mountain city provides a happy ending for a pinto pony and his Brobdingnagian red chair.
BSLBATT chats to Electrical Engineer David Zabala as he embarks on a new path in the Americas.
Promoting the importance of equality, diversity and inclusion across the logistics industry, Nimble Media and Talent in Logistics (TiL) present The Big Logistics Diversity Challenge 2021.

Fact of the week

The Olympics Used to Award Medals for Art. From 1912 to 1948, the Olympic Games held competitions in the fine arts. Medals were given for literature, architecture, sculpture, painting, and music. Before the art events were eventually removed, 151 medals were awarded.
A Rocky Mountain city provides a happy ending for a pinto pony and his Brobdingnagian red chair.
MHEDA and MHI are proud to present the 9th Annual Emerging Leaders Conference on Wednesday, August 11th, 2021.
Offering the latest solutions across the transportation, stationary, portable, and industrial sectors, The Battery Show is a must attend event for professionals and the suppliers...

Fact of the week