Myron Bowling auction forklifts
Ads
News service and business centre for materials handlingHOME
DISCUSSION FORUMS : Forkliftaction.communicate
Wont go up wont go down,
I have a crown WP-2335 that will not move up or down. I was advised to change the lowering solenoid. I did and it worked for a few hours now it won't go up or down. What now?

If it's broke, I didn't do it.
  • Posted 30 Dec 2016 02:47 AM
Total replies: 8. Showing items 1 - 8 of 8 results.
Replies
are the forks elevated? Is the pump running?
  • Posted 30 Dec 2016 02:59 AM
No they are down. And the pump is not running. All that happens is clicking.

• Posted 30 Dec 2016 03:02 AM
I would put a volt meter on motor terminals to see if you are getting voltage. If not check the cables and connectors.
  • Posted 30 Dec 2016 03:25 AM
Check for continuity across pump motor terminals, if lift contacor is clicking you probably have worn brushes
  • Posted 6 Jan 2017 09:21 AM
Ok I checked voltage and was getting 24v. Still would only make clicking noise when I tried to lift. So, I decided to smack the motor with a rubber mallet. To my surprise, it began lifting again. What now? Do I need to replace the motor?
  • Posted 12 Jan 2017 02:01 AM
Check the com if it's OK just new brushes other than that skim and new brushes if it's to far gone replacement motor
  • Posted 12 Jan 2017 02:12 AM
How would I go about checking the com?

• Posted 12 Jan 2017 02:13 AM
Remove the top cover/bell and inspect it visually. As long as it not pitted or grooved your fine.
  • Posted 20 Jan 2017 01:13 PM
Total replies: 8. Showing items 1 - 8 of 8 results.

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help!

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Ads

©Forkliftaction.com
Forkliftaction Media Pty Ltd
PO Box 1439
Milton QLD 4064
Australia
Contact Forkliftaction.com
About Forkliftaction
The Forkliftaction Team
Privacy Policy
Site Map
Help
Business Directory
Discussion Forums
Industry News
Events Calendar
Jobs & Resumes
Photo Galleries
Blog articles
Our Bloggers

Industry Brands
Company Index
Regions & Countries
Machinery-onQ.com

Advertise on Forkliftaction
Editorial Features / Calendar
Featured Businesses
Past News Editions
Industry Associations
Storing your login information automatically.

When you select the 'Remember me' option, your login information will be stored on your computer in the form of a cookie. When you visit Forkliftaction.com again, the stored login information will be retrieved automatically and you will not have to submit your login parameters (email address and password) each time you want to visit our members-only pages.

A cookie is a small piece of data that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer's hard drive. A cookie can't read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites. Cookies do not damage your system.

x