Crown WP:
Stops while turning

Crown WP 2300 series. It stops when turning left or right while moving forward. Going straight, no problems, going backwards, no problems.. Raise the steering arm to top to reset and get the same results each time.
  • Posted 29 Jun 2021 06:28
  • Modified 29 Jun 2021 06:32 by poster
  • Discussion started by Ken_Abruzzini
  • Kentucky, United States
Ken Abruzzini
Showing items 1 - 4 of 4 results.
Not at all!!!! The switches that turn off and on when the arm is brought down had a loose wire that broke when we were looking at it. Ordering a new one. I hope that fixes it.
  • Posted 30 Jun 2021 09:31
  • Reply by Ken_Abruzzini
Ken Abruzzini
No problem. and thats cool, im sure you dont miss it!
  • Posted 30 Jun 2021 08:14
  • Reply by Triggs
  • California, United States
Thank you.

I see that your from Cali. I was raised in Gilroy. Lived there until I left for the Army in 1987.
  • Posted 29 Jun 2021 23:29
  • Reply by Ken_Abruzzini
Ken Abruzzini
Definitely sounds like a wiring break. Id remove the knuckle cover and start inspecting the section of harness that bends while turning
  • Posted 29 Jun 2021 07:56
  • Reply by Triggs
  • California, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Ancenis, France French equipment maker Manitou has recorded strong growth in the last quarter and for the last calendar year. “The group continues to accelerate its growth by closing the year...
Mumbai, India Konecranes and Larsen & Toubro (L&T), a large Indian multinational company, have signed a licensing agreement for the manufacturing and distribution of Konecranes port cranes in India, expanding Konecranes’ footprint...

Upcoming Events

March 20-23, 2023 - Chicago, United States
May 18-20, 2023 - Guangzhou, China
June 28-29, 2023 - Frankfurt am Main, Germany

Inside Forkliftaction

After some pessimism last year, the International Monetary Fund has increased its 2022 and 2023 growth forecasts. Global growth will slow from 3.4% in 2022 to 2.9% in 2023 and then rebound to 3.1%, the global agency predicts.
The IMF is encouraged by the recent reopening of China, which it
...Continue Reading
Automation solutions applied to the material handling world are continuously evolving. The latest technology development in Bolzoni has been to design and manufacture fully electric driven attachments to fit Automated Guided Vehicles.
IWLEX is a brand-new purpose driven, industry exhibition, conference and community specifically focusing on warehousing and intralogistics, and will be held at the Telford International Centre, Shropshire, England on the 23-24 May 2023.

Movers & Shakers

senior marketing manager
Tompkins Robotics, United States
chief digital officer
Wiferion, Germany
director of dealer development
Toyota Material Handling, United States
director of national accounts
Toyota Material Handling, United States
Packaging Innovations & Empack, Featuring Contract Pack & Fulfilment, will be held at the NEC Birmingham on 15 & 16 February, 2023, and is free for attendees.
“…I'm happy to report that we recently appointed an ideal candidate who found us via the Forkliftaction ad. This speaks volumes from my point of view.” - Hamish Clark, President...

In the Virtual Expo

EIKTO Lithium Traction Battery
Our Lithium Traction Batteries are used for New Trucks and Lead-Acid Replacements. Lithium Cells are certified according to UL2580 standard. We are now looking for partners in North America!