-
Showing items 101,121 - 101,140 of 101,503 results.
Business management
Posted: 3 Feb 2005 22:37 by dougster
What's the lastest on the Fuel Cell technology? Will it ever get a chance in the Forklift industry?
Design & Engineering
Posted: 2 Feb 2005 16:30 by scott
Thanks for the replies,I checked out both these suppliers which had great products but have gone with an australian supplier...
News & Perspectives
Posted: 31 Jan 2005 13:31 by Admin
I saw this on an old press release:

" Rocla Oyj and Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift Europe B.V. (MCFE) have concluded an...
Safety & Training
Posted: 31 Jan 2005 10:22 by rod_s
I recently discovered that my companies shunting tugs, used for moving 36 tonne road trailers, have a park brake that...
Design & Engineering
Posted: 31 Jan 2005 02:26 by NTOLERANCE
The EPA mandates testing and no one is doing it?

Strange.
Design & Engineering
Posted: 31 Jan 2005 02:25 by NTOLERANCE
Seems you need to figure out what type of units you need and have specification sheets for those trucks from...
Business management
Posted: 30 Jan 2005 19:32 by tom_j
If you're gonna spend the money, you're gonna get top notch service, no matter where your locations are. National accounts...
Design & Engineering
Posted: 30 Jan 2005 19:25 by tom_j
What do you mean here?
Design & Engineering
Posted: 30 Jan 2005 19:21 by tom_j
Definately the Hyster, I've seen them with 15k hours on them and still going strong. Depending on your application (hrs/wk...
Design & Engineering
Posted: 28 Jan 2005 00:54 by alicia_n
I would be glad to discuss with you who we use for aftermarket parts. You can contact me at 770-716-7959...
Safety & Training
Posted: 27 Jan 2005 23:48 by thomas_r
It certainly is true that over "capacity" loads (meaning both load weight and load center-of-gravity as placed on the load...
Design & Engineering
Posted: 27 Jan 2005 13:39 by NTOLERANCE
Who here is testing? What levels are you testing at? And if your are a dealer, what are you charging...
Design & Engineering
Posted: 22 Jan 2005 15:18 by Liftdoctor
Keep shopping. The Hyster is better, but has too many hours. Typical gas truck engine is good for 10 or...
Design & Engineering
Posted: 22 Jan 2005 11:21 by NTOLERANCE
Remember when it was really only AC and Clark? (man I am old eh?) Think of how many ACCs and...
News & Perspectives
Posted: 22 Jan 2005 05:55 by Scout
The Nissan Platinum and MCFA are not identical, the fuel and engine management systems are different. The Cat and the...
Design & Engineering
Posted: 21 Jan 2005 11:29 by diesel
Hanck c
If you service manager thinks it is dangerous to repair that means he does not know what he...

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Brisbane, Qld, Australia A Brisbane man, about to become a father, was killed in a forklift accident in Middlemount in Central Queensland. Joe Williams, 35, was driving the...
Frankfurt, Germany The KION Group is on an impressive recovery path and, according to provisional figures, recorded significant year-on-year improvements in all key performance indicators in the...

Next Editorial Features

1. PEDESTRIAN OPERATED FORKLIFTS & MOVERS – Sep 2021
2. FORKLIFT INNOVATIONS – Nov 2021
Burlingame, CA, United States Taylor Machine Works has turned to Proterra to power the next-generation Taylor ZLC Series electric container handler and the ZH Series electric forklift. Using Proterra's...
Barcelona, Spain Compact all-terrain industrial vehicles maker AUSA has signed an agreement with Renta Group Oy to supply a range of articulated dumpers for its rental locations...
Innovative projects and products from Kiwitron will help you measure performance, optimize logistics costs, and provide new revenue.
Find my next new, used or rental: ELECTRIC FORKLIFT PEDESTRIAN STACKER REACH TRUCK/STACKERS PALLET MOVER   Find machines 24/7 Login to Machinery-onQ, save your search preferences and receive matching...

Next Editorial Features

Christchurch, New Zealand Komatsu New Zealand has officially opened its new South Island Hub facility in Christchurch. The state-of-the-art facility, which was commissioned late mid-2020, offers greatly enhanced...
Frankfurt, Germany The KION Group is on an impressive recovery path and, according to provisional figures, recorded significant year-on-year improvements in all key performance indicators in the...

Next Editorial Features