Discussion:
Mitsubishi FB16KT dash

customer has a truck that when ignition is turned on the hour meter shows 'DEAD' for all motors.
after checks it then shows time correctly.
all lights and BDI work fine, truck works perfectly.
Just no hour meter reading
anyone seen this before?
can it be repaired or does it need new display?
thanks in advance
  • Posted 28 Mar 2021 08:24
  • Discussion started by ian_h
  • United Kingdom
if i can help i will.
Showing items 1 - 3 of 3 results.
battery in dash are dead.... try to replace it , it is a lithium cell i mean
  • Posted 8 Apr 2021 04:52
  • Reply by tr_doctor
  • Netherlands
Regards
Hi Justus,
thanks for reply, that was one of the first things i looked at, all wiring is good.
i have since been told that there is a battery in the display which holds information, i have yet to strip & have a look
  • Posted 6 Apr 2021 03:15
  • Reply by ian_h
  • United Kingdom
if i can help i will.
hour meter info comes from logic card so check wiring first between logic-display. problem cause is possible in logic card too.
  • Posted 3 Apr 2021 04:31
  • Reply by Justus
  • Finland

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Dublin, Ireland Briggs Equipment has completed the acquisition of Laois Hire Services Limited, one of the Republic of Ireland's leading plant hire companies, and has also completed...
Melbourne, Vic, Australia Forklifts are among the fastest-growing industrial equipment purchases in Australia, according to data from NAB. The latest NAB statistics show businesses across Australia are purchasing...

Fact of the week

In Baltimore USA, it is against the law to go to the cinema with a camel to watch a movie!
Bob Marley Monument in Banatski Sokolac, Serbia
The first European statue dedicated to the legendary musician.
Duisburg, Germany Clark Europe has extended its market presence in the Benelux countries with the appointment of Europieces Luxembourg S.A. as its new sales partner. "With Europieces...
Dublin, Ireland Briggs Equipment has completed the acquisition of Laois Hire Services Limited, one of the Republic of Ireland's leading plant hire companies, and has also completed...

Fact of the week

In Baltimore USA, it is against the law to go to the cinema with a camel to watch a movie!
Norcross, GA, United States Hyundai Material Handling (HMH) has announced its Top Performing Forklift Dealers in North America for 2020. These annual awards recognise the dealers who achieved the...
Los Angeles, CA, United States BYD has announced a major expansion of its materials handling equipment dealership network across America. The new dealerships in the BYD network are: Forklift Systems...

Fact of the week