Doosan (& Daewoo) G30P-3:
Nonstart

Hello. Need help.
Deawoo g30-p-3 serial go-00097. Will not start. Before I unplugged the vacuum switch located be the regulator. It started and ran. Now I got not even a kick. LPG switch is good. I can manually open the diaphragm by applying a vacuum to the low pressure hose. Diaphragm in mixer is moving up a and down
Has spark. I am unfamiliar with is emission system. Electronic throttle body and drive by wire.
Hopefully someone out there has access to a manual.

Thanks again
  • Posted 6 May 2022 01:42
  • Discussion started by Barfly_olaf
  • Nova Scotia, Canada
SEMPER FIDELIS

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Toyota 50-8FD25
Netherlands
China
China
Canada Ontario

Upcoming Events

14 - 16 March 2023 - Rotterdam, Netherlands
August 4-6, 2023 - Coimbatore, India

Next Editorial Features

FORKLIFT MANUFACTURING IN CHINA - Feb 2023
SMART ATTACHMENTS - Mar 2023

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Ice 24INCH-AUTO-SCRUBBER
United States Pennsylvania
China
Denmark
China
United States Pennsylvania

In the Virtual Expo

Compuload CL-6000 from SWIA
The Compuload CL-6000 allows containers to be weighed efficiently during handling. Ideally suited for use with Front End Loaders, Skid Steers, Tele Handlers, Container Lifters and Forklifts.

Next Editorial Features

FORKLIFT MANUFACTURING IN CHINA - Feb 2023
SMART ATTACHMENTS - Mar 2023
"ForkliftAction.com maintains a technical forum with thousands of topics. We’ve sent lots of customers to their website over the years when customers call and ask for technical help." Marcel...
The Hydrogen & Fuel Cell Seminar makes its return next February 7-9, 2023, and timing couldn’t be better!

Fact of the week

The earliest known production of steel is seen in pieces of ironware excavated from an archaeological site in Anatolia and are nearly 4,000 years old, dating from 1800 BC. The main reasons for the popularity of steel are the relatively low cost of making, forming, and processing it, the abundance of its two raw materials (iron ore and scrap), and its unparalleled range of mechanical properties.