Yale ERC050GHN48TQ084:
No Dash Display

A908N06673E
Has anyone had this issue?
Turn key on, dash flashes on for 2 seconds then goes out. Machine overall works as it should. Both AC controllers show no codes on LED indicator. I swapped display with a known good one but same results. I checked all wiring and connections , I suspect the dash is controlled by the master controller?
  • Posted 10 Aug 2018 22:58
  • Discussion started by BrewCrew
  • Ontario, Canada
We`re here for a good time
Showing items 1 - 2 of 2 results.
Yes very odd,I do have constant power on the brown\white and ground on the black at the display. So the conclusion is a faulty master.
Thx for the info BREWSKI
  • Posted 11 Aug 2018 01:57
  • Reply by BrewCrew
  • Ontario, Canada
yes it is. It is odd that it comes up then goes blank. The display communicates with the master controller through CANBus. My guess is there is a problem with the Master controller. The display has a positive and a negative supply all the time if the battery is plugged in. You could check to be sure you have both. I would think the truck would fault out if you lost power to the display.
  • Posted 11 Aug 2018 00:23
  • Reply by BREWSKI
  • Nebraska, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Manitou MH25-4
Australia Victoria
China
China
Japan
Australia Victoria

Featured Business

Ningbo Ruyi Joint Stock Co., Ltd.
Manufacturer of forklifts, power stackers & pallet trucks.

Movers & Shakers

senior marketing manager
Tompkins Robotics, United States
chief digital officer
Wiferion, Germany
director of dealer development
Toyota Material Handling, United States
director of national accounts

Inside Forkliftaction

After some pessimism last year, the International Monetary Fund has increased its 2022 and 2023 growth forecasts. Global growth will slow from 3.4% in 2022 to 2.9% in 2023 and then rebound to 3.1%, the global agency predicts.
The IMF is encouraged by the recent reopening of China, which it
...Continue Reading
Automation solutions applied to the material handling world are continuously evolving. The latest technology development in Bolzoni has been to design and manufacture fully electric driven attachments to fit Automated Guided Vehicles.
Rebo Systems has developed a unique in-house label printer that can effectively satisfy all your demands for signs and labels on your materials handling equipment.
Packaging Innovations & Empack, Featuring Contract Pack & Fulfilment, will be held at the NEC Birmingham on 15 & 16 February, 2023, and is free for attendees.
Tailift has announced the release of their Z-Series lithium-battery electric forklifts! Built specifically to meet the needs of warehouses, distribution centers, and manufacturing facilities.

Latest Jobs

Le Mars, IA, United States
Lexington, United States
Ghent, Kentucky, United States
Melbourne, Australia

Movers & Shakers

senior marketing manager
Tompkins Robotics, United States
chief digital officer
Wiferion, Germany
director of dealer development