Yale GLC050VXNVSE083:
mini levers

I have a code showing the resistance is out of spec on the lift lever on start up. Is there a method to match the resistance to the controller so it will see this as the starting resistance? One I pull the lever back a fraction of an inch, the hydraulics work fine.
  • Posted 2 Mar 2016 02:48
  • Discussion started by ramon_m
  • Ontario, Canada
Showing items 1 - 2 of 2 results.
Thanks Brewski
  • Posted 3 Mar 2016 00:57
  • Reply by ramon_m
  • Ontario, Canada
If the lever is not centering there is no way to calibrate that. The lever must be replaced.
  • Posted 3 Mar 2016 00:56
  • Reply by BREWSKI
  • Nebraska, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

"Thanks to our advertising with Forkliftaction, we were able to find new distributors for our disruptive proximity warning solution". Andreas Geamanu Global Sales & Marketing, Lopos Whatever your objective, we...
IWLEX is a brand-new purpose driven, industry exhibition, conference and community specifically focusing on warehousing and intralogistics, and will be held at the Telford International Centre, Shropshire, England on the 23-24 May 2023.
"Thanks to our advertising with Forkliftaction, we were able to find new distributors for our disruptive proximity warning solution". Andreas Geamanu Global Sales & Marketing, Lopos Whatever your objective, we...
“…I'm happy to report that we recently appointed an ideal candidate who found us via the Forkliftaction ad. This speaks volumes from my point of view.” - Hamish Clark, President...

In the Virtual Expo

EIKTO Lithium Traction Battery
Our Lithium Traction Batteries are used for New Trucks and Lead-Acid Replacements. Lithium Cells are certified according to UL2580 standard. We are now looking for partners in North America!

Movers & Shakers

senior marketing manager
Tompkins Robotics, United States
chief digital officer
Wiferion, Germany
director of dealer development
Toyota Material Handling, United States
director of national accounts
Toyota Material Handling, United States

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Ep CPD35FT8
China