Atlet UMS160DTFVVRE675:
Hydraulic and drive doesn’t work

Hi,
I have Atlet ums 160. Reach truck
No 5 volt supply. Can't calibrate accel, break and hydraulic (levers). Defected Atc and display are changed.
Someone have experience? Appreciate any help.
  • Posted 18 Jan 2022 08:15
  • Discussion started by Mure
  • Norway
Showing items 1 - 2 of 2 results.
I changed ATC computer and display because the were damaged. Don't know reason what's happened.
And now I get error code E 49 that's mean something wrong with accel. I get on display hydraulic stopped too. Tried to calibrate accel, break pedal and levers but I get calibration failed.
Find out that I missing 5v supply on the plinth (many pink wires) beside the contactor. Checked wires and it looks good.
  • Posted 21 Jan 2022 07:51
  • Reply by Mure
  • Norway
Hi,
Can you be more specific?
Where you don't have the 5v?
You have any error on the display?
What are the symptoms?
I didn't understand what's with the ATC and display?
  • Posted 20 Jan 2022 16:59
  • Reply by vanoss
  • Bihor, Romania

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

CVS-Ferrari F378.5
Lithuania
Canada Ontario
United States Pennsylvania
Canada Ontario

Forklift Diaries

Oil and sweat: a forklift technician's tale
Joe Zamora
Every challenge presents a learning opportunity for J.V. Equipment forklift technician Joe Zamora of Edinburg, Texas. He talks about his journey in materials handling so far.

Fact of the week

When the Lithuanian basketball team couldn't afford to participate in the 1992 Barcelona Olympics, US rock band Grateful Dead came to the rescue and funded transport and band-themed designs for the team's jerseys and shorts. The team ended up winning bronze.
One of the largest collections of heritage seeds - Narköy, Turkey
Nardane Kuşçu has saved over 1,200 different varieties of seeds at her organic farm

In the Discussion Forums

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Maeda HF120-2
Japan
Canada Ontario
Canada Ontario

Forklift Diaries

Joe Zamora
Every challenge presents a learning opportunity for J.V. Equipment forklift technician Joe Zamora of Edinburg, Texas. He talks about his journey in materials handling so far.

Fact of the week

When the Lithuanian basketball team couldn't afford to participate in the 1992 Barcelona Olympics, US rock band Grateful Dead came to the rescue and funded transport and band-themed designs for the team's jerseys and shorts. The team ended up winning bronze.
Nardane Kuşçu has saved over 1,200 different varieties of seeds at her organic farm

Forklift Diaries

Joe Zamora

In the Discussion Forums

Fact of the week