Toyota 52-8FD25:
Glow Plug Problem

Greetings to the community!
I am working on a Toyota 52-8FDF25, so the problem is that: When switching on the ignition 2 things happen
1 i got no current to the glow plug lining
2 the heater lamp doesn't illuminate.
Please let me know about the solution of my problem!!
Thanks in advance..
  • Posted 24 Feb 2021 05:25
  • Discussion started by stef_g
  • Greece
Showing items 1 - 1 of 1 results.
Glow plug relay
  • Posted 15 Mar 2021 05:08
  • Reply by forkliftpete
  • Ontario, Canada

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

CARER'S high-capacity line up with their advanced lithium power solutions, high volt operating systems, and advanced componentry, is helping define how industries like the Steel...
In order to realize intelligent transportation in factories, warehouses, ports and other scenes, HELI developed the AGV intelligent transportation system, to serve the diversified and customized handling needs of various industries.

In the Virtual Expo

Cascade Ultra High-Capacity Carrying Ram
The Cascade Ultra High-Capacity Carrying Ram - offering high carrying capacity & flexible handling, ideal for use when paper reels and rolls won't fit into containers in vertical and/or traditional bilge layouts.
Energize your productivity with Cascade Electrix products.
How First Financial's leasing solutions create day one savings and can assist you in achieving your short and long term equipment and project goals.

In the Virtual Expo

SUPER <LIFTTOP> ECO" series batteries
The SUPER <LIFTTOP> ECO traction battery for forklifts - with a new quick filling water system preventing excessive refilling and providing easy replacement.
Last Mile ASEAN will be held from 08-09 July, 2021 in a new hybrid physical and virtual format.
How First Financial's leasing solutions create day one savings and can assist you in achieving your short and long term equipment and project goals.

In the Virtual Expo

Tamtron Scalift 100 and 200 scales
Tamtron Scalift 100 and 200 scales are designed for efficient and accurate weighing and will fit all forklift models.