Discussion:
Forkliftaction is keen to get your feedback on new News Layout

Forkliftaction has just rolled out a New Look News layout and you should now have your free copy.
Please let us know what works for you - and what doesn't.
We're keen for your feedback as we continue to improve the look, feel and functionality of our newsletter.
  • Admin
  • Posted 21 Oct 2010 21:43
  • Discussion started by Admin
  • Queensland, Australia
Contact me about any forum administration issues.
Showing items 1 - 2 of 2 results.
I would echo the positive reviews. My job entails marketplace review, and I have to say the design and content of your web site are perfect for my needs. Well done!
  • Posted 15 Jan 2011 02:07
  • Reply by Leaseguy
  • Ohio, United States
MarkL-SFG
The new design looks much more professional.

I like the ability to click on the articles I want to read rather than having to scroll through complete articles to find the one I'm looking for.

Good Job!
  • Posted 22 Oct 2010 20:20
  • Reply by joseph_h
  • Michigan, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

London, United Kingdom The Lifting Equipment Engineers Association (LEEA) has expressed its sadness at the loss of "a dear colleague and friend", Craig Morelli, who sadly passed away...
Rincon, GA, United States Christian charity Manna House in Rincon is struggling to meet demand for its weekly food distributions as its forklift grinds to a halt. According to...

In the Virtual Expo

MiMA's new man-up turret truck
MiMA's new man-up turret truck with lifting heights up to 10m. Operate with ease in very narrow aisles, improve warehouse utilization and save storage costs.

Next Editorial Features

1. PEDESTRIAN OPERATED FORKLIFTS & MOVERS – Sep 2021
2. FORKLIFT INNOVATIONS – Nov 2021
Hamburg, Germany Jungheinrich is building a new logistics centre for Wacker Neuson at its location in Reichertshofen. Stefan Pfetsch, managing director of Wacker Neuson Produktion, recently launched...
EP's green mission - Hangzhou, China Hangcha launches Li-ion trucks - Hangzhou, China Durwen adds ZVW fork positioners - Plaidt, Germany

In the Virtual Expo

MiMA pedestrian electric stacker
The MiMA pedestrian electric stacker - can work with ease in narrow aisles with a width of 2375 mm. Versatile electric stackers with the option of lithium-ion power.

Next Editorial Features

Christchurch, New Zealand Komatsu New Zealand has officially opened its new South Island Hub facility in Christchurch. The state-of-the-art facility, which was commissioned late mid-2020, offers greatly enhanced...
Brisbane, Qld, Australia A Brisbane man, about to become a father, was killed in a forklift accident in Middlemount in Central Queensland. Joe Williams, 35, was driving the...

In the Virtual Expo

Kalmar RT240 Reach Stacker
FOR SALE - Kalmar RT240, YEAR 2012, 24T Rough Terrain Reach Stacker. Forkliftcenter delivers, services & assists worldwide.

Next Editorial Features