Hyster S60XM:
Flywheel

I have a Hyster S60XM, serial number D187V17353X. I am going to have to replace the flywheel. What is the best easiest way to do this? Pull the motor?
  • Posted 20 Nov 2014 06:18
  • Discussion started by cgarner1979
  • Alabama, United States
Showing items 1 - 2 of 2 results.
That's what I figured. Thanks.
  • Posted 20 Nov 2014 06:56
  • Reply by cgarner1979
  • Alabama, United States
Yep.....not going to get it out any other way......
  • Posted 20 Nov 2014 06:19
  • Reply by kevin_t
  • Pennsylvania, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Duisburg,, Germany Clark has equipped the popular GTS series with new HMC diesel and LPG engines. The environmentally friendly industrial engines comply with EU emission level 5 and ensure equally powerful...
London, United Kingdom As part of its mission to support customers with more sustainable products and solutions, MacGregor has introduced a fully electrically driven heavy-duty transloading crane. The new TCE heavy-duty transloading...

In the Virtual Expo

Hangcha RS4531CH-XRW86 Reachstacker
Newly developed and based on Hangcha’s X series platforms, this reachstacker has a load capacity of 16-45t. Using advanced control technologies, it is safe, reliable, comfortable and efficient.
“Thanks to advertising with Forkliftaction, GemOne received more enquiries about our smart telematics solutions from businesses in the specific market we serve. We found that a simple TextAd led...
Semax, part of the Inev Group, is pleased to announce the recent signing of new agreements with three dealers in Europe, with a focus on strengthening the organisation and optimising its innovative forklift portfolio.

Featured Business

Hawker Powersource, Inc.
HAWKER® offers a range of hybrid motive power solutions customized to adapt as your operation's needs change.

Movers & Shakers

chief financial officer
Exotec, United Kingdom
vice president of operations
Flux Power, United States
president, North America
CNH Industrial, United Kingdom
Manager - Latin America
CHN Industrial, United Kingdom