Hyster E40FR:
FAULT 07 STEER PMT NEC

I can't clear this fault 07 STEER PMT NEC and recalibrating steer pot doesn't make any difference. The code doesn't seem to make any difference to the operation at all but still would like to get it figured out. Any help is appreciated folks.
  • Posted 13 Mar 2015 08:39
  • Modified 13 Mar 2015 08:45 by poster
  • Discussion started by troy_m
  • Ontario, Canada
A-Lift Services -- safe -reliable -affordable
Showing items 1 - 4 of 4 results.
What is a "STEER SYSTEM PMI" ??
  • Posted 19 May 2017 07:02
  • Reply by troy_m
  • Ontario, Canada
Hi, if anything could help with fault codes of this machine. I am carlos of Ecuador and technical information have yale. thanks
  • Posted 6 Jan 2016 14:52
  • Reply by Charly61
  • GUAYAS, Ecuador
there is no problem that has no solution.carlosgomezballadares@hotmail.com
Yes I am thanks. I wonder why the screen says "warn 07 steer pmt nec" if it's a lift pot -could it be a problem with steer motor? I've had to recalibrate the lift a few times over the past year and just discovered the ground strap was ripped off and assumed that it's building a static charge and messing with the ecm. I've had Toyota's and Clarks that are sensitive to static. Any ideas are welcome.
Thanks
  • Posted 20 Mar 2015 09:24
  • Modified 21 Mar 2015 23:04 by poster
  • Reply by troy_m
  • Ontario, Canada
On a E40FR truck, code 7 is a lift pot out of range, not steering. Are you sure of the model?
  • Posted 17 Mar 2015 00:36
  • Reply by BREWSKI
  • Nebraska, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Toyota 8FDU25
Canada Ontario
Canada Ontario
United Kingdom
Australia Victoria
China

Featured Business

Combilift Ltd
Manufactures world class 4-way Handling Solutions
UN's new NL series lithium battery forklift, with capacity from 2,000 to 3,500kg, uses IC forklift's tough design with electric forklift benefits, making it convenient and efficient.
Genkinger has been creating robust, durable and customisable solutions for materials handling in the sheet metal industry for over 100 years.

Your Focus

Stuart Taylor
Stuart Taylor

Next Editorial Features

FLEET MANAGEMENT - September
CONTAINER HANDLING - November
Washington, DC, United States The confidence of the US equipment finance sector is falling, with the latest Monthly Confidence Index for the Equipment Finance Industry (MCI-EFI) falling. The November confidence index fell to...
Phoenix, AZ and Des Plaines, IL, United States Toyota Material Handling (TMH) and Toyota Motor North America (TMNA) have collaborated to assist Mom’s Pantry in Phoenix with the donation of a new, custom-built electric forklift. This equipment...

Your Focus

Stuart Taylor
Stuart Taylor