Baker UT-50:
Engine?? Just purchased

Hello. My first time posting on here.
I just bought a Otis Baker UT 50, serial number: Y-91210
I haven't picked it up yet so I was hoping someone here could enlighten me as to what engine should be in this.
I'm wanting to take points, plugs, wires, etc. in the hopes of driving it on my trailer instead of winching it.
Thanks, Robert
  • Posted 8 Oct 2021 14:07
  • Modified 10 Oct 2021 07:16 by poster
  • Discussion started by Robert_Merrill
  • Texas, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Dorset, United Kingdom Leading manufacturer of cast and machined products MAT Foundry Group UK has announced its move to lithium-ion. Consisting of eight companies and stretching across three...
United States Concentric has acquired All Battery Sales and Service, a leader in DC power for forklifts as well as automotive and specialty power products. This acquisition...

In the Virtual Expo

BEAST Smart Forklift Scales
The BEAST Smart Forklift Scales. Featuring sturdy all metal construction, quickest reload time, wireless connectivity, integrated printer, and cumulative weight count.

Latest Jobs

Decatur, IL, United States
Elizabethtown, Kentucky, United States
Fort Worth, Texas, United States

Fact of the week

The town Levi in Finland hosts the Tree Hugging World Championships, with three categories: speed hugging (as many trees as possible in a minute), dedication (showing passion and emotion), and freestyle (imaginative ways to hug a tree).
Ancient Sculptures in Saudi Arabia
Deep in the Desert, ancient carved sculptures of camels are the oldest life-sized reliefs in world

Latest Jobs

Peoria, IL, United States
Mobile, Alabama, United States
Decatur, IL, United States
Ushuaia, Argentina Dirección Provincial de Puertos - Argentina (DPP) recently accepted delivery of a Konecranes Liftace reachstacker for its operations in Ushuaia, at the southern tip of South...
Singapore Bolloré Logistics has partnered with Dematic to improve speed, productivity and accuracy with automation at its largest APAC logistics facility, Blue Hub. The Bolloré Logistics...

In the Virtual Expo

The Xeno Joystick from Frei
The Xeno Joystick - compact design & rugged construction, destined for use in armrests & control panels of industrial trucks, agricultural & construction machinery as well as many industrial applications.

Fact of the week

The town Levi in Finland hosts the Tree Hugging World Championships, with three categories: speed hugging (as many trees as possible in a minute), dedication (showing passion and emotion), and freestyle (imaginative ways to hug a tree).
Deep in the Desert, ancient carved sculptures of camels are the oldest life-sized reliefs in world
Waregem, Belgium TVH recently named Peter Geiregat as its chief people officer, watching over around 4,500 staff globally. He revealed a bit about himself and the task...
United States Concentric has acquired All Battery Sales and Service, a leader in DC power for forklifts as well as automotive and specialty power products. This acquisition...

In the Virtual Expo

The Xeno Joystick from Frei
The Xeno Joystick - compact design & rugged construction, destined for use in armrests & control panels of industrial trucks, agricultural & construction machinery as well as many industrial applications.

Latest Jobs

Elizabethtown, Kentucky, United States
Miami, Florida, United States
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States

Fact of the week