strives to supply the best product to the customers because our mission is to meet all your needs. Now, after extensive research, EP engineers believe we can guarantee the quality of Four-wheel Electric Forklifts, so EP is officially launching the V-Series Four-wheel Electric Forklift.Performance and productivity
- Advanced AC driving motor has high traction power and driving dynamics, whether on uneven ground or when working on ramps.
- The maintenance-free and highly efficient AC motor guarantees a long battery operating life.
- AC technology on traction and lifting allows the truck to work more reliably and for longer shifts.
- The intelligent programmable LCD displays fault codes, keeps the operator and service engineer aware of any problems, speeds up servicing and helps prevent damage.
- High-strength steel mast sections with combined mast rollers are constructed for low mast deflection and high rigidity.
- Cylinders are placed behind the rails to create a wide view.
- Flow limiting control valves regulate carriage lowering speed, even in the event of a hose failure.
Flow limiting control valves regulate carriage
Ease of entry and exit from both sides
Emergency pause button
Ease of Service
- Curvilinear overhead guard, combined with dual operator assist grips, offer ease of entry and exit from both sides.
- Emergency pause button is right beside operator's hand, and can be cut off in shortest time.
Programmable and self-diagnosis intelligent LCD
- No-tool floorboard lifts out in seconds for fast, easy access during daily operator checks.
- Maintenance- and wear-free motors in AC technology. Dirt-, dampness- and water-resistant motors due to encapsulated design and electronic components.
- Programmable and self-diagnosis intelligent LCD, displaying fault code, makes it easy to adjust travelling settings.
EP welcomes any inquiries. For more information, please visit www.ep-ep.com or click to view the EP ShopFront.
- The locking device of the hood damper and pneumatic spring help add to safety.
- Auto-off system is seat-activated to ensure safety.
- A throttling device is adopted to avoid the mast being out of control, even if some pipes are broken.
- Buzzer, alarm lamp turned on when reversing.