A leader OEM in the safety technology industry, Keytroller, LLC unveils its latest and most advanced access and monitoring system to date: the KEYTROLLER 601LCD.TAMPA, FL, July 08, 2010-Keytroller, LLC introduces the KEYTROLLER LCD601, a new generation LCD access and monitoring system with color. The comprehensive system maintains OSHA regulations with automated checklists at the start of every shift, creates driver accountability with impact and speed sensing, prevents unauthorized drivers by requiring code input or RFID card reading, extends equipment life with scheduled maintenance by date or hour meter reading, and is available with wireless options.
The KEYTROLLER LCD601 kit includes: a color LCD Keypad with an RS232 serial connection, an RFID card reader, weatherproof enclosures, temperature extreme components, an adjustable mounting bracket and a relay sensor module. In addition, there are optional inclusions: a shock
abuse module, a speed sensor and an external alarm.How it works:
The product features
- KEYLESS KEYPAD IGNITION: Driver presses START to start vehicle, STOP to shut down NO KEYS/!!
- AUTOMATION OF DAILY CHECKLIST: First start of shift requires operator to complete electronic checklist - failed critical items shut down vehicle
- CRITICAL ITEM SHUT DOWN: If an operator "FAILS" a critical (flagged) item in the checklist, device will require immediate supervisor interface
- ACCOUNTABILITY: Abusive operators will have impact and speed infractions recorded, also has shut down programming
- SHUT DOWN: Device can be programmed to shut down vehicle in X# seconds after a damaging impact--supervisor required
- SPEEDOMETER: Vehicles with speed sensor inputs will be able to view speed from color LCD display
- SEAT BELT USAGE: When enabled, device can monitor and insure seat belt is buckled
- TRAINING: Driver inputs valid code (or flashes RFID card) to enable device
- MACHINE MONITORING: 5 Auxiliary inputs for monitoring engine, seat, seat belt, overload etc.
- EXTERNAL ALARM: 120dB flashing siren alarm can sound after an impact or speeding through grace period
- WARNING WHEN TRAINING DUE: Codes/cards can be set to expire warning management of recurrent training scheduling
- AUTO LOG OFF: When connected to seat switch, device will "time out" when set time expires, insuring operator is logged out
- LOCK OUT: Supervisors and mechanics can lock out driver operators until machine is again ready for service
- TEXT MESSAGING: When wirelessly enabled, manager can text message individuals directly from host PC.
- EMAIL: Management can choose logged items to sent to multiple emails (like: hour meters, failed items, impacts, etc)
- FILTERING AND GRAPHING OF EVENT LOG: All usage events can be conveniently viewed using KEYPATROLLER client server software
an RFID card reader to enable the device, START/STOP functions (for both engine and electric powered vehicles) directly from the keypad, an automated operator daily checklist that can shut down the vehicle for critical items, and maintenance scheduling by date or hour meter readings. Additionally, the KEYTROLLER LCD601 has sensing connections to: speed, impact, seat switch, auxiliary input, seat belt usage, and low oil/high temperature. Inexpensive WiFi, Zigbee, and Bluetooth Wireless options are available as well. To increase driver accountability, abusive operators create impact and speed infractions that are recorded. These infractions can be programmed to shut down the vehicle, in order to prevent further tear and damage. KEYPATROLLER Client Server Software provides wireless connectivity for programming and downloading, as well as text messaging, filtering and graphing, and e-mailing any events chosen.Keytroller, LLC
3907 W. Martin Luther King Blvd.
Tampa, FL USA 33614
Phone: (813) 877- 4500
Fax: (813) 871- 6250
Email:firstname.lastname@example.orgFor more company and product information visit the Keytroller ShopFront