BOLZONI Group offers a complete range of attachments, conceived with the purpose of optimizing each specific handling requirement, allowing forklift operators to extend the application field, versatility and the performance of lift trucks.
Multiple Pallet Handler.
Through the Bolzoni Auramo and Meyer
product brands, the Group serves all material handling industries such as forest products, white goods, logistics, chemistry, automotive food and beverage.
In this last area, the Group
works with some of the most important food industries, supplying attachments and support in all phases of food preparation and distribution process. The wide range of attachments includes:
- Multiple Pallet Handlers suitable for all industries characterized by heavy handling of palletized loads and in particular beverage industries including bottled water, juice, syrups, nectars, sparkling and still drinks, milk, coffee and tea, beer, wine and spirits. Furthermore modern trends focus on new categories of energy and sport drinks and healthy and natural wellness drinks. This type of attachment is also employed in fruit and vegetables handling in farms and wholesale markets. Handling more load in less time increases productivity and reduces handling costs during storage, loading and unloading of vehicles.
- Where an extensive use of pallet-less handling is necessary, the most suitable attachment is the Carton Clamp, ensuring an even distribution of pressure over the whole load surface and avoiding damage to carton boxes. This attachment is largely employed when handling food and fruit packaged in carton boxes.
- The wide range of parallel clamps includes many models perfect for food industry such as Clamps for drums used for tomatoes, olives etc.
- Bins used in farms and food plants can be easily moved if the forklift truck is equipped with Invert a bin which allows for the picking up and the emptying of bins and containers, or with a Rotator, which permits rotation and emptying of bins of fruit, vegetables, cheese, hams or sausages and meat processing residues. There is also a version particularly suitable for the fish industry and environments with high levels of salt. These 2 products give a 360° continuous rotation in both directions, simplifying handling and reducing food damage.
- The Invert-a-pallet gives the possibility to rotate full loads: very useful in cheese industries when whole cheeses require turning during maturing period and for handling fruit and vegetables carton boxes.
- When food is handled with slip-sheets instead of wooden pallets - for ex. bagged seeds and grains, packaged food, fruit and dairy products - Bolzoni offers a Push-Pull, which allows the load to be pushed and pulled of the load without lateral clamping. This attachment enables loading on lorries and containers, storage, and the transfer on wooden pallets ready for traditional handling with forks. Its use allows for excellent pallet cost reduction and also improves efficiency and productivity through granting great advantages in the increase of storage space and the number of units transported.
Bolzoni Auramo and Meyer are Bolzoni Group brands
Using the Reach Forks can result in a remarkable saving of time and space when handling fresh fruit and vegetables. This is particularly useful when loading/unloading vehicles from one side and handling pallets in double deep racking. Largely employed for handling of two identical pallets at a time or pallets of different sizes.
- The products catering for the food industry also include a wide range of Lift Tables, with different models and capacities for uses such as load leveling, food and beverage loading/unloading operations, and for all stages in food processing where ergonomic conditions, and the comfort and safety of the operator are paramount. A special version in stainless galvanized steel is also available. This product can be utilised in food & drinks processing applications that require the sanitary wash down of surfaces to maintain a constant level of cleanliness, or for the highly corrosive applications used within the fish industry.
The group is a market leader in the production of forklift truck attachments, forks and lift tables. Thanks to manufacturing plants in Italy, Germany, Finland, U.S.A. and China and through its network of direct branches and independent dealers covering all continents, it is able to satisfy all market requirements. World leader in the market of OEM factory installed products, Bolzoni is approved supplier for all main fork lift truck manufacturers. Bolzoni is listed in the Milan Stock Exchange.
For more information please visit our web site: www.bolzonigroup.com
and contact us send us an email
, or contact the nearest Bolzoni Auramo and Meyer