Cascade is committed to providing material handling products that maximize efficiency. Why? Because efficiency isn’t just good for the environment, it’s also good for your bottom line.
When your attachments are engineered for efficiency, they use less energy, perform functions faster (and more precisely), cause less damage, and enable forklift operators to move more without adding unnecessary additional input.
Cascade’s focus is engineering every product to help you move more, faster, and with less damage. Let’s look at a few ways Cascade products can enhance your operational efficiency:
Engineered for efficient hydraulic flow, attachments like our J-Series Clamps use less energy than competitive models. Cascade hydraulics have reduced heat buildup, translating to longer hydraulic component life spans, reduced maintenance, and increased reliability.
2. Non-Hydraulic Options:
Cascade Electrix™ offers all-electric models for several attachments in our fleet, like Single-Doubles (MLHs), Sliding Arm Clamps, Sideshifters, and Fork Positioners. Used in tandem with an electric Mast from Cascade subsidiary Lift-Tek, our Electrix attachments’ all-electric actuators are perfect for AGVs because they completely eliminate hydraulics from the equation. Electric actuation also consumes minimal energy, meaning AGV batteries will last longer and can provide real-time positioning and diagnostic data.
Cascade’s Mobile Weighing products represent the next generation of handling efficiency by integrating weighing capabilities into forklift operations. Mobile weighing boosts productivity by allowing operators to check incoming goods, prevent picking errors, optimize filling processes, avoid overloads, control waste, and accurately determine shipping weights—all without needing to travel to a stationary floor scale.
Cascade ActivWeigh™ is an all-in-one attachment with Weighing Carriage, Sideshifter, and Fork Positioner functionalities. This patented design (available singularly or with optional sideshifting or fork positioning), uses proven Cascade K-Series Fork Positioner components. Built with Weigh-In-Motion technology, ActivWeigh boasts immediate load engagement and transport with automatic weight recording.
Weigh Forks are a cost-effective choice for mobile weighing. Weigh Forks incorporates Bluetooth® transmitters and calibration boards installed in the forks, ensuring independent communication with the driver display.
4. Damage-Reducing Accessories:
Our Product Development Team is always thinking of new ways to innovate and improve productivity. Accessories, like Cascade HFC+™ (Hydraulic Force Control) for Clamps and Carton Clamps, address excessive clamp force issues—often resulting from unregulated hydraulic pressure. By using sensors to determine required lift pressure and then adjusting clamping pressure proportionally to the load weight, HFC technology requires no additional operator input and is completely hands-free.
5. Application Fit:
All of our attachment families have products for specific handling applications. Need to meet some custom application specs? Our Cascade Custom team has you covered.
- Distribution, warehousing, and manufacturing – Cascade Multiple Load Handlers (Single-Doubles) are a common sight in warehouses around the world, boasting industry-leading visibility, quality all-steel construction, and numerous capacity options.
- Rugged and corrosive environments - K-Series Hang-On Fork Positioners are ideal for these environments, offering high visibility and the convenience of accurately positioning forks from the driver's seat. With class II, III, and IV mounting options, capacities ranging from 5,500 to 16,500 lbs. (2,495-7,484 kg), and no-weld installation, the K-Series means adaptability and easy integration into various material handling environments.
- Heavy-Duty Handling – Cascade's heavy-duty attachments, like Tire Handlers, offer a range of efficient solutions for changing, moving, or stacking tires:
- Tire Handlers, designed for the mining and earth-moving industries, handle OTR tires weighing up to 16 metric tons. This attachment's four functions—clamping, sideshifting, rotating, and contact pad rotation—allow precise tire alignment without requiring the driver to leave the cab, streamlining the tire change process, and maximizing efficiency.
- Slim Profile Tire Handlers cater to restricted spaces, minimizing damage to fuel and oil tanks on rear-loading dump trucks and mudguards on wheel loaders.
- Turnafork™ Multi-Use Tire Handlers offer flexibility for both clamp and pallet handling. They can clamp tires directly or rotate the blades to pick up a stack of tires on a pallet. This attachment's capacity of up to 7,000 lbs. (3,175 kg) adds to its versatility.
Learn More About Cascade Tire Handlers.
Of course, Cascade's focus on peak efficiency goes beyond our products; it also extends to comprehensive support, ensuring that our customers receive tailored solutions that align seamlessly with their specific needs. Our Glocal support network means you have the necessary support when you need it no matter where you are.
Contact Cascade now and discover how we can enhance your operations and make every move count.
Explore our diverse range of products today.
Visit Cascade at Logimat - Hall 10, Booth B54.
For more company and product information, visit the Cascade ShopFront.