Wrench light

I'm working on A PE Jack it's giving me a flashing wrench light code 32
No movement whatsoever Can someone please help
  • Posted 5 Dec 2018 02:31
  • Discussion started by jake_w
  • New Jersey, United States
Jake
Showing items 1 - 2 of 2 results.
Thank you Gary I read that as well ,so I'm asuming the contactor is corrode and needs replacement I cleaned it thoroughly with contact cleaner and air ant it's still throwing the code 32 , thank you for your responce
  • Posted 7 Dec 2018 15:05
  • Reply by jake_w
  • New Jersey, United States
Jake
Code 32, line contactor not opening due to welded or corroded tips. This is from the manual for a PE3500.
  • Posted 7 Dec 2018 04:35
  • Reply by GaryT
  • Ohio, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

The conference programme for AntwerpXL, the award-winning breakbulk, heavy-lift and project cargo event, has been unveiled.
Cat® Lift Trucks has introduced two new flexible work partners as part of its pedestrian warehouse truck range - the Cat® NSP12N2C and NPP12N2D. Their aim: to keep your goods flowing quickly, even in narrow spaces.

In the Virtual Expo

Lithium SAFEFlex Chargers
Lithium SAFEFlex Chargers - Compact and efficient chargers that can charge multiple trucks simultaneously. 15 and 30kW models available with a voltage range of 20-120V.
The conference programme for AntwerpXL, the award-winning breakbulk, heavy-lift and project cargo event, has been unveiled.
For our latest audience statistics, advertising options, editorial calendar and an insight into our latest developments: Download your copy of the NEW Forkliftaction Media Kit here Build your brand...

In the Virtual Expo

Cat NPR20-30N2 stand-in pallet truck
This ride-on power pallet truck enables increased output and storage density while lowering costs. Compact and easy to manoeuvre, with advanced drive, steering and stability systems, and comfortable ergonomic design,
Now more than ever, warehouse space is at a premium and increased volume of stock and number of workers share the same space, leading to situations where machines and people come too close for comfort. Technology from Transmon Engineering can assist.
-  Mobicon 2HL Mini-Straddle Carrier 2nd Generation -  Cascade AGV Attachment Solutions -  BSLBATT Lithium Forklift Batteries -  Transmon Engineering Adaptive Speed Control -  OneCharge Forklift Battery Selector Tool Check out the leading product...

In the Virtual Expo

SmartFork® FrontCam in the Fork Tip
Transport loads safely and efficiently with VETTER's state of the art fork integrated camera technology - SmartFork SideCam and SmartFork FrontCam.