Toyota 5FD25:
Won’t Rev out

Hi all
Have a Toyota 5FDF25
Had years never gave an issue
It started not lifting and generally not running well
Due to a loss in my life I never had time or desire to sort.
But have now gone back to work
It has a pyroban system and few people said maybe not opening properly
I have all but removed it so it should definitely be getting enough air
I have changed fuel filter which fuel did not smell great but also added another couple gallons
It starts and idles
It will lift
But if you blip throttle it just cuts out
If you ease throttle it would Rev maximum about half normal
But if you let off quick again cuts out
  • Posted 18 Nov 2021 02:22
  • Discussion started by Alan_Loader
  • United Kingdom
Aicarparts
Showing items 1 - 1 of 1 results.
Hi are you looking to sell this?
  • Posted 19 Nov 2021 02:15
  • Reply by Amy_Davies
  • United Kingdom

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Antwerp, Belgium Kalmar has signed an agreement with MSC PSA European Terminal (MPET) and PSA Antwerp to deliver a total of 34 Kalmar straddle carriers for their terminals in Antwerp, Belgium...
Hangzhou, China While Western countries are analysing the success of the recent Black Friday/Cyber Monday retail booms, China’s EP Equipment is celebrating the success of Asia’s sales equivalent, Double-11 (September 11...

Next Editorial Features

1. REDUCING ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT - Feb/Mar 2022
2. MH MANUFACTURING IN EUROPE - Apr/May 2022
Sydney, NSW, Australia Australian electric vehicle producer and supplier Nexport has entered into an exclusive 20-year manufacturing and licensing agreement (MCLA) with leading French engineering firm Gaussin. The agreement will see the...
Antwerp, Belgium Kalmar has signed an agreement with MSC PSA European Terminal (MPET) and PSA Antwerp to deliver a total of 34 Kalmar straddle carriers for their terminals in Antwerp, Belgium...

Next Editorial Features

Gentilly, France French autonomous mobile robot (AMR) maker iFollow is promising to “transform order picking and heavy load transport in warehouses and logistics operations” in the UK, with a contract with...
Fairfax, VI, United States Local police have confirmed that a 43-year-old man has died following a workplace accident at the Home Depot in Fairfax, Virginia. Officers and Fire and Rescue personnel responded for...

Next Editorial Features