Caterpillar NSP22:
Won't move

I am currently working on a caterpillar NSP22 model #1NSP15248, I can get it to go up and down but no forwards or backwards, red light flashing 3 times pauses then 3 more flashes i assume it means code 33? Can someone please give me some advice on where to start?
  • Posted 24 Nov 2020 03:11
  • Discussion started by Tony_Briggs
  • Missouri, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Valencia, Spain The Port of Valencia will be the first port in Europe to incorporate hydrogen technologies to reduce the environmental impact of its terminal machinery operations...
Freetown, Sierra Leone Gaussin has secured a new order from Bolloré Ports for two APM 75T HE electric port tractors, four POWERPACK HEs and a 6x4 multi-load station...
Freetown, Sierra Leone Gaussin has secured a new order from Bolloré Ports for two APM 75T HE electric port tractors, four POWERPACK HEs and a 6x4 multi-load station...
Waregem, Belgium TVH recently named Peter Geiregat as its chief people officer, watching over around 4,500 staff globally. He revealed a bit about himself and the task...
Lorette, France In a global market that is recovering strongly in all zones, but still constrained by component supply difficulties, Haulotte has recorded consolidated sales of EUR112.1...
Dorset, United Kingdom Leading manufacturer of cast and machined products MAT Foundry Group UK has announced its move to lithium-ion. Consisting of eight companies and stretching across three...