Clark C500 SERIES:
Wiring Harness Problems on Clark C500

I just bought an old Clark C500-Y50 5000 pound pneumatic tire forklift. Runs and drives OK but the electrical wiring is a mess and none of the gauges work. The insulation is melted off a few of the original wires in the wiring harness and there are numerous extra wires run between devices as well as jumpers spliced into the wiring harness.

I want to refurbish the wiring harness and get everything working but I havent been able to find a wiring diagram yet for the Clark C500. I purchased a service manual on line but when I got it there are no wiring diagrams. It seems to have a lot of info on the mechanical repairs and sections for rebuilding the alternator and starter but nothing on the wiring.

If anyone has a copy of the wiring diagrams for the C500 models and could send me a copy that would be great. If anyone needs a copy of the service manual that I have let me know and I can send it.
  • Posted 25 Apr 2021 03:27
  • Discussion started by Blueacre
  • Ontario, Canada

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

São Paulo, Brazil Emergent Cold Latin America, Latin America's newest temperature-controlled warehousing and logistics provider, has made its first strategic acquisition - Peru's newest and most advanced individually quick-frozen...
Vancouver, BC, Canada Sellers of second-hand aerial work platforms have achieved strong prices, according to the latest report from equipment auctioneer Ritchie Bros. Ritchie Bros.' September Market Trends...

Your Focus

Latest Jobs

Mira Loma, United States
Dayton, OH, United States
Lexington, KY, United States
Mobile, Alabama, United States

Next Editorial Features

1. FORKLIFT INNOVATIONS – Nov 2021
2. REDUCING ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT – Feb/Mar 2022

Latest Jobs

Lexington, KY, United States
Baton Rouge, United States
North Orlando, United States
Mobile, Alabama, United States
ABA summit goes virtual - Hugglescote, United Kingdom LEEA takes to Zoom - London, United Kingdom IMHX Connect wraps up - United Kingdom
Trinity, AL, United States A man has been killed in an industrial accident at Nucor Decatur. According to local media, Decatur Police were called to the steel facility around...

Your Focus

Next Editorial Features

Monaghan, Ireland Buoyed by the rising demand for electric vehicles and increasing environmental awareness, Combilift has officially launched its latest product, the Combi-XLE. Designed to augment the...
Hamburg, Germany German landscaping and horticultural company Ferdinand Wiese & Sohn GmbH has turned to Yale dealer MF Gabelstapler to identify a materials handling solution for its building...

Your Focus

Latest Jobs

North Orlando, United States
Baton Rouge, United States
Mira Loma, United States
Dayton, OH, United States

Next Editorial Features