Crown FC4515-50:
What is code 226

Good morning to All. Im working on a crown FC4500 series unit. It's giving me a code 226 I can't find that code in service manual. Any body have any info on that code. Im pretty sure it has to do with hydraulics and/or hydraulic pump. But want some info specific to the code. I've done the usual, have checked all fuses. I even went as far as replacing the three high amp fuses to traction, hydraulic and steering because in rare occasions in the past in crown units I've had issues where fuse test good but aren't. It drives and steers no problem. It has brand new battery fully charged.
  • Posted 27 Mar 2024 00:32
  • Discussion started by Ralph
  • Florida, United States
Showing items 1 - 3 of 3 results.
Thank you! for helping me out lumberjack. You were right, pump motor. (BTW, this one is A/C) Seized up due to battery acid. Again thanks for your help!
  • Posted 30 Mar 2024 04:40
  • Reply by Ralph
  • Florida, United States
Thank you! for helping me out lumberjack. You were right, pump motor. (BTW, this one is A/C) Seized up due to battery acid. Again thanks for your help!
  • Posted 29 Mar 2024 05:29
  • Reply by Ralph
  • Florida, United States
That one isn't in my book either. I'd check the pump motor brushes, temp sender, cables, etc. and all wires to the Access 2
That assumes you have the DC pump motor. If you have the AC option, check the speed sensor ECR2 as well
  • Posted 29 Mar 2024 01:24
  • Reply by lumberjack
  • Maryland, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

PREMIUM business

Rocla AGV Solutions
Leading developer & manufacturer of automated guided vehicles (AGVs) tailored to the customers' specific needs.
Latest job alerts …
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
La Vergne, Tennessee, United States
Louisville, Mississippi, United States
Pooler, Georgia / Savannah, United States
Fact of the week
Despite spending half his career in the saddle, Clint Eastwood is allergic to horses. It was reported that Eastwood tried to limit his time around horses. In the films he directed, he would try to complete scenes involving horses in one take.
Upcoming industry events …
May 15-17, 2024 - Jakarta, Indonesia
June 4–6, 2024 - Brisbane, Australia
June 17-19, 2024 - Vancouver, Canada
Movers & Shakers
R. Mark Cox R. Mark Cox
Senior Vice President Corporate Development, Terex
Chief Financial Officer, Toyota Material Handling North America
Chief Operating Officer, Carolina Handling
Vice President of Sales - Americas, TVH Americas
Upcoming industry events …
May 15-17, 2024 - Jakarta, Indonesia
June 4–6, 2024 - Brisbane, Australia
June 17-19, 2024 - Vancouver, Canada
Latest job alerts …
Louisville, Mississippi, United States
La Vergne, Tennessee, United States
Pooler, Georgia / Savannah, United States
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
Fact of the week
Despite spending half his career in the saddle, Clint Eastwood is allergic to horses. It was reported that Eastwood tried to limit his time around horses. In the films he directed, he would try to complete scenes involving horses in one take.