Toyota 8FDU25:
Trouble code EH4-4

HELP, code EH4-4 showed up this morning on this truck and it's driving me crazy. If I turn the switch off, it would sometimes go away but comes back after a few minutes. Any help will be greatly appreciated, nice day.
  • Posted 7 Jan 2017 02:11
  • Discussion started by fernando_p
  • Illinois, United States
Showing items 1 - 2 of 2 results.
So I had a joystick laying around at the shop, slapped it on and luckily it worked!!!! I don't have a scan tool to calibrate so I would have had to call a tech for this. Thank you tomason2
  • Posted 7 Jan 2017 13:48
  • Reply by fernando_p
  • Illinois, United States
To replace 4 joystick. (Attachment 2 lever potentiometer neutral abnormality)

The error means that the joystick is not in the neutral position when you start a forklift.

The spot to start the forklift have 4 joystick gently set it to be "0" when turning.
  • Posted 7 Jan 2017 05:08
  • Reply by tomason2
  • -, Poland
tomason2 dot wp.pl

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Kalmar TT618I
Denmark
United States Pennsylvania
Malaysia
Netherlands

In the Virtual Expo

REDDOT Lithium Forklifts
Replace your outdated equipment with clean and efficient lithium-powered machines with REDDOT as your leading supplier. And we are currently looking for distributors!

Inside Forkliftaction

This week's newsletter includes a couple of fleet expansion reports. We find these valuable because they indicate the areas of economic growth - both geographically and in industrial sectors.
But, more importantly, it's valuable to all potential buyers to see who is choosing what - and why. Clearly, some case studies reveal
...Continue Reading

Movers & Shakers

director of people operations
Wildeck, United States
UK/Europe sales manager
Seen Safety, New Zealand
vice chairman
NatRoad, Australia
retired
Allied Toyota Lift, United States

Inside Forkliftaction

This week's newsletter includes a couple of fleet expansion reports. We find these valuable because they indicate the areas of economic growth - both geographically and in industrial sectors.
But, more importantly, it's valuable to all potential buyers to see who is choosing what - and why. Clearly, some case studies reveal
...Continue Reading

In the Virtual Expo

OneCharge Lithium Forklift Batteries
OneCharge offers the largest line of lithium forklift batteries (600+). Use Forklift Battery Selector tool to choose the right battery for your equipment.

Movers & Shakers

Wildeck, United States
UK/Europe sales manager
Seen Safety, New Zealand
vice chairman
NatRoad, Australia
retired

In the Virtual Expo

Cat NR12-14N3(L)(C) Light Reach Truck range
The new Cat NR12-14N3(L)(C) Light Reach Truck range - our most compact reach truck, ideal for use in the narrowest of warehouse aisles.

Inside Forkliftaction

...Continue Reading

Movers & Shakers

Wildeck, United States
UK/Europe sales manager
Seen Safety, New Zealand
vice chairman
NatRoad, Australia
retired