Mitsubishi FGC70K:
TRANS INCHING FUNTION

I have a FGC70k that when you use the inching pedal it does not go into gear smoothly, I've installed a new cable which was broken, it has been adjusted, also I took pressure readings off trans control vale and what the pressure move slowly with the pedal, but there is no smooth transition. need to know if something could be wrong with the clutch assemblies,
  • Posted 21 Dec 2016 03:21
  • Discussion started by AAFMFIELDTEC
  • California, United States
Showing items 1 - 3 of 3 results.
Can you send me any info on that mod.
  • Posted 21 Dec 2016 06:09
  • Reply by AAFMFIELDTEC
Yes it is jerking like there is no inching at all
  • Posted 21 Dec 2016 05:10
  • Reply by AAFMFIELDTEC
when you say not smooth do you mean jerking if so their was a mod on these a different shuttle valve and spring
  • Posted 21 Dec 2016 04:54
  • Reply by alanmitsi
  • essex, United Kingdom

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Linde H70D02
Netherlands
China
Spain
Canada Ontario

Fact of the week

During WWII, while testing the top secret and first jet-engined aircraft by Bell Aircraft, US pilot Jack Woolams donned a gorilla mask and a bowler hat on his head so that any witnesses who reported back would not be believed.
The Open-Air Wax Museum
An odd hodgepodge of wax figures is displayed in a shopping center walkway in Saint Petersburg, Russia.

Hyster H3.0TX98
Malaysia
United States Pennsylvania
Japan
Canada Ontario
China

Fact of the week

During WWII, while testing the top secret and first jet-engined aircraft by Bell Aircraft, US pilot Jack Woolams donned a gorilla mask and a bowler hat on his head so that any witnesses who reported back would not be believed.
The Open-Air Wax Museum
An odd hodgepodge of wax figures is displayed in a shopping center walkway in Saint Petersburg, Russia.

Toyota 8FD15
Belgium
United Kingdom
Malaysia
United States Pennsylvania
Denmark

Fact of the week

The Open-Air Wax Museum