Yale MPW060LEN24T2748:
Tires

My bosses asked me to get a quote to replace tires on 2 on our MPW060LEN24T2748.
Can anyone tell me the size of those little tires?
  • Posted 16 Jan 2015 04:17
  • Discussion started by alina_s
  • Pennsylvania, United States
Showing items 1 - 2 of 2 results.
Need sizes for both plz
Understood that width can be different.
Serial: A838N07111V
Hope this helps
  • Posted 16 Jan 2015 05:40
  • Reply by alina_s
  • Pennsylvania, United States
which 2 tires? load wheels? caster wheels?
also please give a serial number for the truck in question.
you may have to go and measure the width, often there are more than 1 option.
  • Posted 16 Jan 2015 05:27
  • Modified 16 Jan 2015 05:28 by poster
  • Reply by edward_t
  • South Carolina, United States
"it's not rocket surgery"

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Neede, Netherlands Magazino has secured an order from Schuurman Schoenen for its TORU mobile picking robot. The Dutch company, known for offering a wide range of shoes, will use the robots...
Lancashire, United Kingdom UK third-party logistics provider Kammac has boosted its forklift fleet in a significant contract with Jungheinrich UK. The five-year rental fleet management deal will see Jungheinrich supply electric counterbalance...
Albion, MI, United States Caster Concepts has announced a 16,000 sqft. (1,500 sqm) USD2 million expansion at its headquarters in Central Michigan. The expansion will accommodate a larger engineering department, additional floor space...
Montreal, BC, Canada Deloitte Canada has opened The Smart Factory @ Montreal, a first-of-its-kind facility showcasing an interconnected ecosystem of more than 20 cutting-edge solutions and technologies and intent on transforming manufacturing and...

Featured Business

REDDOT EQUIPMENT LIMITED
REDDOT works full range of Electric warehouse equipment & Electric forklift trucks providing advantages in Li-ion battery tech.