Crown RC5525-30:
tilt sensor calibration

can someone tell me how the tilt sensor is calibrated on this model with the zapi controller.display shows "calibrate tilt "
  • Posted 13 Feb 2015 04:48
  • Discussion started by keith_m
  • Texas, United States
Showing items 1 - 3 of 3 results.
Check to analyzer menu on which function in handle is activated. Also calibrate the multi function handle first.

Check the condition of traction, lifting and tilt at the analyzer.
0 means open and 1 means switch closed.
  • Posted 3 Apr 2015 17:05
  • Reply by anjo_n
  • manila, Philippines
If you don't have the password for level 2 you can try what I do; locate the tilt sensor in right side and try moving the the sensor like 1/8" with you hand and hold it there turn on the forklift and see if work. I have another's choices. I'm a new member here I'm needing help I have a troubleshooting with message ""center handle"' I tried moving the handle almost everything work but won't go forward and reverse. Any idea how to fix it. Thanks
  • Posted 11 Mar 2015 16:11
  • Reply by rosalio_g
  • New Mexico, United States
Go into the service 2 enter the password then go back nto calibration and go to c2.1 tilt sensor calibration ,and once you calibrate it save it.if you don't do it right it will not accept it..I hope it works out for you :)
  • Posted 17 Feb 2015 11:34
  • Reply by jay_o
  • Connecticut, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Albion, MI, United States Caster Concepts has announced a 16,000 sqft. (1,500 sqm) USD2 million expansion at its headquarters in Central Michigan. The expansion will accommodate a larger engineering department, additional floor space...
Hamburg, Germany Jungheinrich has announced the acquisition of Indiana-based Storage Solutions group, a leading provider of racking and warehouse automation solutions, to gain enhanced access to the attractive US warehousing and...

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Toyota 40-3FD60
Australia Victoria
Netherlands
Canada Ontario
United States Pennsylvania

Movers & Shakers

senior marketing manager
Tompkins Robotics, United States
chief digital officer
Wiferion, Germany
director of dealer development
Toyota Material Handling, United States
director of national accounts
Toyota Material Handling, United States
Tailift has announced the release of their Z-Series lithium-battery electric forklifts! Built specifically to meet the needs of warehouses, distribution centers, and manufacturing facilities.
IWLEX is a brand-new purpose driven, industry exhibition, conference and community specifically focusing on warehousing and intralogistics, and will be held at the Telford International Centre, Shropshire, England on the 23-24 May 2023.

Featured Business

Hyster-Yale Asia-Pacific Pty Ltd
We fully support a range of lift trucks from design to service, primarily under the Hyster® and Yale® brand names.

Next Editorial Features

SMART ATTACHMENTS - Mar 2023
DRIVERLESS/AUTOMATED MATERIALS HANDLING - Apr 2023