Hyster H300XL:
Transmission gear issues

I have a H300HD 2003 with transmission problem. It runs great except 1st gear is now 2nd gear and 2nd gear is 1st gear. 3rd gear is still normal. I cant seems to figure out what has cause it to do this. All the oil and other fluid looks normal. I will appreciate any help in solving this issue. I never had a problem with this forklift until lately.
Thank you guys very much.
  • Posted 26 Oct 2017 09:34
  • Discussion started by danny_j
  • California, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Naches, WA, United States A West Coast fruit and wine company was able to save nearly half a million dollars by switching its forklift fleet to lithium-ion batteries. Allan...
Paris, France A new report from McKinsey suggests that automation has reached a tipping point for grocery warehouses in Europe. Automation in grocery warehouses has significantly accelerated...

Movers & Shakers

regional director of sales
Blue Line Battery, United States
materials handling and automation sales
First Financial Equipment Leasing, United States
technology solutions sales
commercial equipment sales
Guetersloh, Germany The VVA Group, part of Arvato Supply Chain Solutions, has modernised and expanded its distribution centre in Guetersloh during ongoing operations. An automated shuttle warehouse...
Hazel Crest, IL Lanco International, parent company of Mi-Jack Products, Inc. of Hazel Crest, Illinois, has announced the sale of its Technical Services International (TSI), Hubert Line and...

Movers & Shakers

Whitewater, WI, United States Blue Line Battery has appointed Jay Gardiner as regional director of sales. In his new role, Gardiner will drive revenue...
Naches, WA, United States A West Coast fruit and wine company was able to save nearly half a million dollars by switching its forklift fleet to lithium-ion batteries. Allan...

Movers & Shakers