Daewoo G25E-3:
Spool valves/Valve body

have a truck serial not available right now as im not at machine, was leaking through the bottom cups figured spool seals, replaced today still leaking took valve body apart section rings look ok i'll replace tomorrow for laughs just to see but inside the valve body does anyone know if there should be 1 quad ring at top or 2 rings in seats for spools when i took it apart first only found 1 on the top by the levers but got people telling me there should be a second one in the body at the cup side (bottom) wasn't there when i took apart as i said and sure i can throw one in and see but trying to save myself some time and headache as i've already disassembled and reassembled 3 times today

thanks for the help
  • Posted 1 Aug 2019 05:52
  • Modified 1 Aug 2019 05:53 by poster
  • Discussion started by ryan_t
  • Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
Yoooooo!

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Millions of workers suffer from MusculoSkeletal Disorders (MSDs) all around the world. If companies are more and more aware of the positive impact of a great health and safety policy, innovation needs to follow this objective.
BSLBATT battery is a fast-paced, high-growth, hi-tech company that is leading the adoption of lithium-ion technology solutions, and is looking for Global Partners for expansion.

Forklift Diaries

Oil and sweat: a forklift technician's tale
Joe Zamora
Every challenge presents a learning opportunity for J.V. Equipment forklift technician Joe Zamora of Edinburg, Texas. He talks about his journey in materials handling so far.

Inside Forkliftaction

Two recent trends are again evident this week. The first is the rise of refurbished equipment as we report on two manufacturers offering certified used equipment. That, of course, is partly a result of supply shortages and delays for new machines.
The second is the roll-out of new models, which
...Continue Reading

Next Editorial Features

MH MANUFACTURERS IN EUROPE - 12th May
SAFETY INNOVATIONS - June

Inside Forkliftaction

Two recent trends are again evident this week. The first is the rise of refurbished equipment as we report on two manufacturers offering certified used equipment. That, of course, is partly a result of supply shortages and delays for new machines.
...Continue Reading
Reddot forklift ergonomics design, international quality components, strong safety guard, AC driving motor lithium battery, long time durability ensure heavy duty working.
-  LoposAlert Proximity Warning Solution -  Cascade Electrix Attachments -  Delta MOOVair 1kW Wireless Charging System -  Hangcha 4.0-5.0t XC Series Electric Forklift Check out the leading product videos - now showing in the...

Forklift Diaries

Joe Zamora
Every challenge presents a learning opportunity for J.V. Equipment forklift technician Joe Zamora of Edinburg, Texas. He talks about his journey in materials handling so far.

Next Editorial Features

Even the heaviest lifts must be easy to handle. That’s why N.C. Nielsen raises the bar in lifting capacity, maneuverability, operator comfort, flexibility and technical capabilities. Heavy duty reach...
Semax will elevate its planned growth journey to another level at the Logimat international trade fair in late May and early June.

Forklift Diaries

Joe Zamora

Inside Forkliftaction

...Continue Reading

Next Editorial Features