Caterpillar EP16K:
service required wrench

How do I get rid of the service required wrench on these machines?
  • Posted 20 May 2015 13:28
  • Discussion started by Semperfiguy98
  • California, United States
Showing items 1 - 2 of 2 results.
Do I need any special software or hardware? Can you walk me through the steps, please? I do know what the DRS switch is, but after that I'm lost.
Thanks in advance
Mike
  • Posted 20 May 2015 14:21
  • Reply by Semperfiguy98
  • California, United States
use the DRS switch and enter setup mode
go to setup option #10 and set it to 0
  • Posted 20 May 2015 14:18
  • Reply by swoop223
  • North Carolina, United States
You've been swooped!
swoop223@gmail.com

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

The top European battery and H/EV virtual event will take place from May 18-20.
AQ-forklifts offers demo and used machinery and attachments exclusively to traders: FORKLIFTS (Toyota, Manitou, Prins, Hyster, Still...)WAREHOUSING EQUIPMENT (BT, Toyota...)AERIAL WORK PLATFORMS (JLG, Platform Basket...){statlink|6|ATTACHMENTS...

In the Virtual Expo

Tamtron Scalift 100 and 200 scales
Tamtron Scalift 100 and 200 scales are designed for efficient and accurate weighing and will fit all forklift models.
- Find case studies & reports of new products in the News; - Read about the latest trends in our Special Features; - Get feedback on machine choices in the Forums; - Locate...
Heli will be participating in the 129th Canton Fair online from April 15-24, 2021.

In the Virtual Expo

The best Lithium Forklift Batteries from BSLBATT
The best Lithium Forklift Batteries from BSLBATT - 24V, 36V, 48V & 80V advanced Lithium-Ion Battery Packs. 950+ Models For Nearly Every Make And Model Of Electric Industrial Trucks.
Heli will be participating in the 129th Canton Fair online from April 15-24, 2021.
Keep it safe with the SILVER LINE forklift truck attachments range: the perfect solution for those who require robust attachments, having simple performance and prompt delivery.

In the Virtual Expo

OneCharge Lithium Batteries
OneCharge Lithium Batteries | All Forklift Models Best Prices and Lead Times. Full Service 24/7. Plug-and-Play. Drop-In Replacements. Fleet Management. Professional Sales Team.