Caterpillar GP40KL:
Serial At29C50489

Cat gus, need advise. TB45 LPG. Engine starts and idles, revs up. When you put it in gear and drive after a few seconds the warning light comes on and a few seconds after that engine dies. Restart and it will do it again. It has an analog hour meter and customer does not want to call CT DEALER. I have wiggled the harness. At idle the only way I could get the warning light to come on was to wiggle the seat. I bypssed the seat switch, thought I had it but it did it will its moving. Seems to be when it reaches its shifting speed. I'm leaning towards the speed sensor. Any body have any thoughts or am I SOL without the dealer program?
  • Posted 1 May 2020 20:57
  • Discussion started by Barfly_olaf
  • Nova Scotia, Canada
SEMPER FIDELIS

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Compact, powerful, and efficient: Electric forklift trucks designed for loading and unloading containers.
QUESTION: As covered in Forkliftaction News some time ago, which forklift maker claims to have manufactured the world's first Lithium-ion powered forklift. ANSWER: It was...

Inside Forkliftaction

As COVID-19 vaccines roll out around the world, it looks like business confidence is bouncing back and materials handling is set to benefit even more.
This week, we include a report from KION which anticipates strong growth for the global materials handling market in 2021 as economic conditions improve. ...Continue Reading

Movers & Shakers

CEO
Hyster-Yale, United States
chairman
ECS, Germany
head of sales, AGV Solutions
Bolzoni, Italy
head of strategic development
Narrow Aisle, United Kingdom

Inside Forkliftaction

As COVID-19 vaccines roll out around the world, it looks like business confidence is bouncing back and materials handling is set to benefit even more.
This week, we include a report from KION which anticipates strong growth for the global materials handling market in 2021 as economic conditions improve. ...Continue Reading
Vehicle design and function is changing rapidly - how does this affect other essential features such as vehicle work lighting? TYRI is looking to enlighten the industry on future trends and effective lighting in a new education platform.
TEMS launches its new software to help businesses record, manage and schedule Thorough Examinations.

Movers & Shakers

CEO
chairman
ECS, Germany
Bolzoni, Italy
QUESTION: As covered in Forkliftaction News some time ago, which forklift maker claims to have manufactured the world's first Lithium-ion powered forklift. ANSWER: It was...
As the leading industrial vehicle manufacturer in China, HELI has a complete product sales network and a mature after-market service system.

Inside Forkliftaction

Movers & Shakers

CEO
chairman
ECS, Germany
Bolzoni, Italy