Hyster H50XM:
Runs great but won't accelerate.

Hyster H50XM Serial # D177B36534U

This lift starts and idles great but when you try to press the gas pedal, it acts just like it's running out of gas. Checked the fuel filter. Please help.
  • Posted 1 Feb 2018 05:42
  • Discussion started by Kudzu63
  • Alabama, United States
Showing items 1 - 3 of 3 results.
The air filter isn't new but it isn't that dirty either. One thing I did find is one of the hoses that comes from the filter canister to the carb was split. Since I didn't have a new one I taped it up temporarily.
  • Posted 3 Feb 2018 02:16
  • Reply by Kudzu63
  • Alabama, United States
Sorry. I thought the model would tell that but it's a gas burner.
  • Posted 2 Feb 2018 03:18
  • Reply by Kudzu63
  • Alabama, United States
What fuel sytem...gas,lpg or diesel? I would be checking fuel pressure to see what it is and if it meets specs formthe fuel sytem that is on the truck.....also,how clean is the air filter??????
  • Posted 1 Feb 2018 18:03
  • Reply by kevin_t
  • Pennsylvania, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Xilin CQD20H
China
United States Pennsylvania
Netherlands
Denmark

Inside Forkliftaction

There's some optimism about the global economy from one of the world's leading banks, Deutsche Bank.
The bank's chief investment officer for Private Banking, Christian Nolting, is tipping mild recessions in Europe and the US for 2023, "but improving dynamics in Asia where supply chains are all but resolved". ...Continue Reading

Next Editorial Features

FORKLIFT MANUFACTURING IN CHINA - Feb 2023
SMART ATTACHMENTS - Mar 2023

Inside Forkliftaction

There's some optimism about the global economy from one of the world's leading banks, Deutsche Bank.
The bank's chief investment officer for Private Banking, Christian Nolting, is tipping mild recessions in Europe and the US for 2023, "but improving dynamics in Asia where supply chains are all but resolved". ...Continue Reading
The 61st Annual Australian Supply Chain and Logistics Awards were held at Park Hyatt, Melbourne on Friday 5 November 2022. There was an unprecedented audience in attendance and it was an incredible night of inspiration and innovation.
HC Forklift America Corporation (HCFA), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hangcha Group, is excited to announce the XH Series High Voltage Lithium-ion Pneumatic Forklift with a 26,000-36,000lb load capacity.

Movers & Shakers

chief financial officer
Exotec, United Kingdom
vice president of operations
Flux Power, United States
president, North America
CNH Industrial, United Kingdom
Manager - Latin America
CHN Industrial, United Kingdom

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Xilin CBD15
China
Netherlands
Denmark
Japan
Canada Ontario

Featured Business

Durwen Maschinenbau GmbH
Leading supplier of premium, high quality attachments "Made in Germany".

Inside Forkliftaction

Movers & Shakers

chief financial officer
Exotec, United Kingdom
vice president of operations
Flux Power, United States
president, North America
CNH Industrial, United Kingdom
Manager - Latin America
CHN Industrial, United Kingdom