Toyota 8FGCU25:
regulator

8FGCU25 S/N C2248
I'm having a very hard time locating a part number for the new style regulator, It does not have an idle valve or a mixture screw on the top. It's a fairly new lift. Appreciate any help. ( I have contacted Toyota dealer no luck as of yet)
  • Posted 9 Jun 2021 00:29
  • Modified 9 Jun 2021 04:01 by poster
  • Discussion started by 21stsh
  • Illinois, United States
Showing items 1 - 3 of 3 results.
I highly recommend signing up for the Toyota Forklift website ( https://shop.toyotaforklift.com/en/parts-group?model=8FGCU25&serial=C2248&assetNumber=) so you can view specific & exact part number's & pricing. Sign-up is free, and I use this website to price-match & find exact/specific parts. Are you looking for the LPG Regulator, or distributor, or if applicable, carburetor?
  • Posted 9 Jun 2021 01:04
  • Modified 9 Jun 2021 01:04 by poster
  • Reply by Angel_Mendez
- Thanks!
8FGCU25
S/N C2248
  • Posted 9 Jun 2021 00:57
  • Reply by 21stsh
What is the model-serial?
  • Posted 9 Jun 2021 00:52
  • Reply by Angel_Mendez
- Thanks!

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Superior Tire is proud to announce the release of their improved and redesigned website and customer store.
The BLAXTAIR pedestrian detection system is revolutionizing industrial and commercial workplaces using forklifts, making a huge difference in improving workplace safety.

Your Focus

David Cant
David Cant
David Cant
Steve Noakes
Danny Maron

Latest Jobs

Grand Island, NE, United States
Odessa, Texas, United States
Columbia, United States

Latest Jobs

Elizabethtown, Kentucky, United States
Dayton, OH, United States
Exide's GNB TENSOR is an advanced lead battery that was designed and conceived with warehouse productivity in mind.
The perfect forum for job seekers and employers to capture the attention of materials handling professionals with FREE vacancy and resume listings. TAKE THE NEXT...

Your Focus

David Cant
David Cant
David Cant
Steve Noakes
Danny Maron
With almost 40 years' experience designing, developing, and manufacturing high-capacity electric forklifts, CARER offers 46 chassis configurations ranging from 9,500lbs to 60,000lbs. In the niche...
Informa Markets - Engineering's advanced battery technology and electric and hybrid vehicle events taking place September 15 - 17 will feature an expansive expo floor and educational and networking opportunities.

Your Focus

David Cant
David Cant
David Cant
Steve Noakes
Danny Maron

Latest Jobs

Odessa, Texas, United States
Elizabethtown, Kentucky, United States
Columbia, United States