Toyota 62-7FD30:
Radiator swop

Will the radiator from a 6 series diesel fit into a 7 series?
I need to have the seven series cleaned a but need a swop to eliminate down time. all I can get is a 6 series
  • Posted 3 Nov 2006 04:58
  • Discussion started by wonderphil
  • Mpumalanga, South Africa
Thank god for forklifts.
Showing items 1 - 3 of 3 results.
never heard the continuity test for coolant, sounds pretty cool, it makes perfect sense as glycol base stuff shouldn't conduct much.
of course i will be obligated to take credit for it in my circle of influence. haha.
  • Posted 18 Sep 2009 08:44
  • Reply by rick_c
  • Texas, United States
technology: (no user serviceable parts inside)
no the 6 series is a copper and large and the 7 is a new small plastic tank and are a lot of $ and only last about the same change or red antifreeze often to avoid damage an ez way to check antifreeze is that when antifreeze gets old it will conduct electricity so use a meter and see if it will conduct. If so replace the fld with only the red stuff
  • Posted 4 Sep 2008 17:43
  • Reply by dantheman
  • New Hampshire, United States
Sorry to say, but no
  • Posted 23 Mar 2007 11:16
  • Reply by charlie_j
  • California, United States
Take time to do the job right the first time, or you will have to make time to do the job over

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Lancashire, United Kingdom UK third-party logistics provider Kammac has boosted its forklift fleet in a significant contract with Jungheinrich UK. The five-year rental fleet management deal will see Jungheinrich supply electric counterbalance...
Paarl, CP, South Africa A 28-year-old woman has been killed in a freak forklift accident on the KWV site in Paarl, South Africa. Police have identified the victim as Roché Fortuin, an employee...

Latest Jobs

Le Mars, IA, United States
Lexington, United States
Philadelphia, Mississippi, United States

Latest Jobs

Sioux Falls, SD, United States
Melbourne, Australia
Lexington, United States
“…I'm happy to report that we recently appointed an ideal candidate who found us via the Forkliftaction ad. This speaks volumes from my point of view.” - Hamish Clark, President...
Tailift has announced the release of their Z-Series lithium-battery electric forklifts! Built specifically to meet the needs of warehouses, distribution centers, and manufacturing facilities.
IWLEX is a brand-new purpose driven, industry exhibition, conference and community specifically focusing on warehousing and intralogistics, and will be held at the Telford International Centre, Shropshire, England on the 23-24 May 2023.
"Thanks to our advertising with Forkliftaction, we were able to find new distributors for our disruptive proximity warning solution". Andreas Geamanu Global Sales & Marketing, Lopos Whatever your objective, we...

In the Virtual Expo

NSS16-20N2(I) sit-on stackers from Cat® Lift Trucks
These flexible sit-on pallet stackers are ergonomically designed for intensive stacking and internal transport, long distances and shifts, and stacking up to 7.0 metres.

Latest Jobs

Melbourne, Australia
Sioux Falls, SD, United States
Philadelphia, Mississippi, United States
Lincoln, NE, United States