Discussion:
Pallet/Asset location programs

Hello. I manage a warehouse and we have outgrown our paper and pen ways. I am looking for a program that my team and I can use with their phones or a computer to find where each client skids and crates are located. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • Posted 18 Oct 2019 08:57
  • Discussion started by Mark_B
  • Illinois, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

United Kingdom The 26th FLTA Awards for Excellence event was streamed live on 10 April after being twice postponed due to the pandemic. The first winner of...
London, United Kingdom Despite the COVID-19 health crisis impacting significantly on the lifting Industry, Lifting Equipment Engineers Association (LEEA) Sector Benchmark Research reveals optimism for the post-pandemic future...

In the Discussion Forums

London, United Kingdom Despite the COVID-19 health crisis impacting significantly on the lifting Industry, Lifting Equipment Engineers Association (LEEA) Sector Benchmark Research reveals optimism for the post-pandemic future...
Norcross, GA, United States Hyundai Material Handling (HMH) has announced its Top Performing Forklift Dealers in North America for 2020. These annual awards recognise the dealers who achieved the...
Dublin, Ireland Briggs Equipment has completed the acquisition of Laois Hire Services Limited, one of the Republic of Ireland's leading plant hire companies, and has also completed...
Lexington, KY, United States Clark Material Handling Company has appointed TJ Shelters as director of sales and marketing. In this role, Shelters will oversee...