Doosan G25P-5:
No start

I have a machine that we replaced the engine in and first startup engine sounded ok but had no throttle response, took machine to dealer here in dallas was told to replace trim valves ,throttle pedal, electronic throttle body,and fuel lock off solenoid , after replacing all parts with new ones still won't start and I don't seem to be getting any signs of propane from the hose going to the new mixer. I'm about to pull my hair out with this POS , any body have any suggestions? Thanks
  • Posted 12 Feb 2021 05:41
  • Discussion started by bruce864
  • Texas, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

UN Forklift FD30T-NJM1
Netherlands
Canada Ontario
Japan
United Kingdom

Inside Forkliftaction

Our news this week includes Germany's Hubtex buying a 50% stake in its North American distributor, Design Storage & Handling (DSH).
This deal is part of a growing rationalisation trend which just last week saw Palfinger take over its Iberian distributor, Equipdraulic.
Some would argue that these acquisitions reduce competition
...Continue Reading

Movers & Shakers

CEO
Hyster-Yale, United States
chairman
ECS, Germany
head of sales, AGV Solutions
Bolzoni, Italy
head of strategic development
Narrow Aisle, United Kingdom

Inside Forkliftaction

Our news this week includes Germany's Hubtex buying a 50% stake in its North American distributor, Design Storage & Handling (DSH).
This deal is part of a growing rationalisation trend which just last week saw Palfinger take over its Iberian distributor, Equipdraulic.
...Continue Reading

Unicarriers FHD35T5S
Malaysia
United Kingdom
Japan
Japan

Movers & Shakers

CEO
chairman
ECS, Germany
Bolzoni, Italy

Aichi SP181
Japan
Netherlands
Denmark
Belgium
Malaysia

Inside Forkliftaction

...Continue Reading

Movers & Shakers

CEO
chairman
ECS, Germany
Bolzoni, Italy