Hyster S50FT:
NO PASSWORDS

I have this S50FT that came from an auction. The 55555 passcode has been changed. The Operators Passcode is not turn on. I requires a Supervisors Password to get to the screens to delete passwords and set up Service Technician User Interface Access.
The A/H at Pape Equipment want $500 to $600 to send the service truck 3/4 of a mile and delete the Passcodes. And they said it would be at least a week for them to have a name and address inputted into their computer so I could pay them with cash.
You cant make this **** up! Any input is and Thanks in advance for your time!!
  • Posted 27 Aug 2021 05:33
  • Discussion started by IMSYKO
  • California, United States
Showing items 1 - 3 of 3 results.
Email me I may be able to help
  • Posted 5 Sep 2021 07:15
  • Reply by andrew_k
  • England, United Kingdom
There are some other default passwords I have run across. You only have so many attempts though. Good luck
  • Posted 4 Sep 2021 04:54
  • Reply by JonesJeffrey
  • Texas, United States
IMSYKO

Unfortunately, Hyster / Yale has one program for setting passwords on these lifts. The only thing I can tell you is call someone where it came from or try using the ZIP code from where it was shipped. All manufacturers are using programs that require passwords to complete repairs or clear codes. This industry is 30 years behind the car industry or we would all have scanners that would work on lifts.
  • Posted 3 Sep 2021 04:49
  • Reply by Fishmech
  • Virginia, United States
The hard to do we do right away. The impossible just takes a little longer.

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Singapore Sometimes, it's worth reporting a story just so that we can show the important work forklifts do - like the one shown here loading COVID-19 vaccines...
Duisburg, Germany Clark Europe has appointed Andy Baldy as its new director parts sales & admin. In this role, he is responsible for the areas...

Next Editorial Features

1. FORKLIFT INNOVATIONS – Nov 2021
2. REDUCING ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT – Feb/Mar 2022
ABA summit goes virtual - Hugglescote, United Kingdom LEEA takes to Zoom - London, United Kingdom IMHX Connect wraps up - United Kingdom
Vancouver, BC, Canada Sellers of second-hand aerial work platforms have achieved strong prices, according to the latest report from equipment auctioneer Ritchie Bros. Ritchie Bros.' September Market Trends...

Next Editorial Features

São Paulo, Brazil Emergent Cold Latin America, Latin America's newest temperature-controlled warehousing and logistics provider, has made its first strategic acquisition - Peru's newest and most advanced individually quick-frozen...
Ludwigsfelde, Germany AVL Arbeitsbühnenvermietung has expanded its rental equipment fleet with a brand-new SIGMA 16 PRO articulating boom. With the arrival of the equipment, the German rental...

Next Editorial Features