Hyster H2-50XL:
no drive

i am having trouble trying to work out what is wrong with my fork ,when i lift it off the ground ,the wheel turn with motor running ,but when on ground ,no drive, i have checked the inch valve all seems ok , how can i tell if the torque converter is ok ,or what should i check before that. i am a self taught mechanic and am very keen to learn all about my lift. can some one help me out with this matter. i would be very gratefull if i can get some help ,and advice as to get parts cheap as i can , many thanks.len
  • Posted 18 Mar 2011 20:46
  • Modified 18 Mar 2011 20:46 by poster
  • Discussion started by len_w
  • Victoria, Australia

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Cold storage facilities powered by Green Cubes Technology's Lithium SAFEFlex battery systems achieve the best performance for your material handling fleet.
Find my next new, used or rental: ELECTRIC FORKLIFT PEDESTRIAN STACKER REACH TRUCK/STACKERS PALLET MOVER   Find machines 24/7 Login to Machinery-onQ, save your search preferences and receive matching...

Movers & Shakers

president & CEO
Enerpac, United States
managing director, sales
Liebherr Container Cranes, Ireland
chief people officer
TVH, Belgium
head of operations
Walker Logistics, United Kingdom
One of Combilift's most recent developments is the Combilift Xpress (Combi-XC), specifically designed for the quick horizontal movement of containers in a typical container terminal.
Reducing waste may not always be easy but it's both environmentally and economically rewarding. Cat Lift Trucks discusses how a company can significantly reduce its environmental impacts.

Movers & Shakers

president & CEO
Enerpac, United States
managing director, sales
chief people officer
TVH, Belgium
head of operations
Find my next new, used or rental: ELECTRIC FORKLIFT PEDESTRIAN STACKER REACH TRUCK/STACKERS PALLET MOVER   Find machines 24/7 Login to Machinery-onQ, save your search preferences and receive matching...
Cascade Forks+ is a line of specialty forks that are changing the way people work. With special features that boost the potential of any forklift, Forks+ are here to bring you advanced material handling.

Movers & Shakers

president & CEO
Enerpac, United States
managing director, sales
chief people officer
TVH, Belgium
head of operations