Clark CTM12S:
No Drive

Hi, I have an old Clark CTM 12 S forklift just for very occasional use, and now although the batteries are charged fully, it won't drive forward or reverse, it does a little movement and stops, The lifting all works fine,
I have checked all the battery connections.
I have had it 3years and have not had this problem before
Thanks in advance for any help!
Regards Jon
  • Posted 20 Jan 2021 06:00
  • Discussion started by Jonathan_Clarke
  • East Sussex, United Kingdom
Showing items 1 - 1 of 1 results.
HI Jon, I have seen this type of fault in this truck before and most of the time it is caused by faulty forward / reverse contact assemblies. It may be one or the other that is at fault but you should replace both at the same time as they are most likely the same age and if one is now ok it may well fail shortly after the other is replaced. Are there any fault codes on the dash. Hope this helps.
  • Posted 25 Jan 2021 10:21
  • Reply by ROCK
  • Ireland

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

The LET-a CeMAT ASIA event, the biggest intelligent logistics equipment and technology trade fair in South China, will be held at the China Import and Export Fair Complex, Guangzhou, China.
Industries with high hygiene requirements rely on non-marking tires to avoid tire marks or black dust. Camso's non-marking compound uses natural rubber with 0.1% of...

Latest Jobs

Tupelo, MS, United States
Fort Smith, AR, United States
Peoria, IL, United States
Baltimore, United States

Movers & Shakers

CEO
Hyster-Yale, United States
chairman
ECS, Germany
head of sales, AGV Solutions
Bolzoni, Italy
head of strategic development
Narrow Aisle, United Kingdom

Latest Jobs

Fort Smith, AR, United States
Mt Pleasant, IA, United States
Denver Colorado, United States
The Material Handling Equipment Distributors Association has announced the 2021 MVS Award winners.
Vehicle design and function is changing rapidly - how does this affect other essential features such as vehicle work lighting? TYRI is looking to enlighten the industry on future trends and effective lighting in a new education platform.

Movers & Shakers

CEO
chairman
ECS, Germany
Bolzoni, Italy
head of strategic development
Narrow Aisle, United Kingdom
The Material Handling Equipment Distributors Association has announced the 2021 MVS Award winners.
Mobicon Systems' guide for purchasing your container handling equipment.

Latest Jobs

Baltimore, United States
San Francisco Bay Area, United States
White House, Tennessee, United States

Movers & Shakers

CEO
chairman
ECS, Germany
Bolzoni, Italy