Toyota 2FBCA25:
Motor Locked Up

I'm working on a forklift that has been sitting for a couple of years for my son. I've got it to the point that I hear the inverter whine when in forward or reverse, but there is no movement at all. I am able to try to turn the motor by the fan blade and it doesn't budge. I have been unable to find a service manual, so I wondering if anybody can tell me the correct procedure for removing the motor.
  • Posted 11 Sep 2016 08:16
  • Discussion started by dporada
  • Ohio, United States
Thank You
Showing items 1 - 1 of 1 results.
The easiest way is to drain the hydraulic tank, remove the battery and using another lift truck, lay it on its side with the hydraulic tank down. The drive motor is directly accessible.
  • Posted 30 Jan 2020 15:50
  • Reply by charlie_j
  • California, United States
Take time to do the job right the first time, or you will have to make time to do the job over

Post your Reply

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Latest job alerts …
Paducah, United States
Columbus, OH, United States
Twin Falls, ID, United States
Odessa, Texas, United States
Fact of the week
In the comic book Asterix and the Chariot Race published in 2017, Asterix and his sidekick Obelix participate in a chariot race across Italy organised by Caesar. They must contend with the villains named 'Coronavirus' and his sidekick 'Bacillus' (the Latin term for bacteria)!
Clark CMP25L
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Used - Sale
UN Forklift FD35T
HANGZHOU, Zhejiang, China
New - Sale

PREMIUM business

ROYPOW Technology Co., Ltd.
Manufacturer of lithium forklift battery solutions, the global leader in the market of lithium batteries replacing lead acid batteries.
Upcoming in the editorial calendar
DIGITISED STOCK CONTROL AND FORKLIFTS
May 2024
PRODUCTION OF MATERIALS HANDLING EQUIPMENT IN NORTH AMERICA
Aug 2024
Global Industry News
edition #1189 - 25 July 2024
There’s a bold call in this week’s news: forklifts are redundant in the warehouse environment... Continue reading