Toyota 42-7FG25:
Manual or assistance.

Hey everyone. Hoping someone will be able to help.. I have a 2003 427FG25 toyota forklift.. I am looking for a service or workshop manual if there is one or if someone can help me with the following.. My brakes are slowly getting softer so wondering where do I fill up and add brake fluid.. I can see when the brake leaver connect but not sure where to fill it up from.. Thanks in advance for your help..

James
  • Posted 27 Nov 2013 20:32
  • Discussion started by Moraus
  • Victoria, Australia
Showing items 1 - 1 of 1 results.
left of dash, under a flip up lid, should be the master cylinder reservoir, but you need to fix the problem that is causing the failure, which from your description, I would bet you have fluid, but need to replace the master cylinder itself.
  • Posted 27 Nov 2013 21:58
  • Reply by edward_t
  • South Carolina, United States
"it's not rocket surgery"

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

JLG 450AJ
Canada Ontario
Netherlands
Netherlands
China
Australia Victoria

In the Virtual Expo

HAWKER FLEX® Thin Plate Pure Lead Battery
HAWKER FLEX® TPPL batteries provide significant operational benefits at a lower total cost of ownership compared to traditional flooded, gel or air mixed batteries.

Inside Forkliftaction

After some pessimism last year, the International Monetary Fund has increased its 2022 and 2023 growth forecasts. Global growth will slow from 3.4% in 2022 to 2.9% in 2023 and then rebound to 3.1%, the global agency predicts.
The IMF is encouraged by the recent reopening of China, which it
...Continue Reading
Mumbai, India Konecranes and Larsen & Toubro (L&T), a large Indian multinational company, have signed a licensing agreement for the manufacturing and distribution of Konecranes port cranes in India, expanding Konecranes’ footprint...
Summerville, SC, United States Impact Forklift Solutions, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, has joined the KION North America dealer network. Impact will carry KION’s complete product portfolio of Linde Material Handling and Baoli brands...

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Aichi SR18A
Japan
Netherlands
Netherlands
Canada Ontario

Latest Jobs

Philadelphia, Mississippi, United States
Lexington, United States
Le Mars, IA, United States
Lincoln, NE, United States

Next Editorial Features