Mitsubishi FD25N:
lifting device not working

Dear All
Good Day & I hope You Doing Weel

I have a problem with our mitsubishi forklift FD25N , its working normaly but after 10 min or 15 min i have some alarm in the monitor ( foult no. 44 & 50 & 55 & 67 ) and the lifting not working. when I turn off the forklift and after som min. its work normaly without problem and the problem back after 10 min.

please advice ASAP.
waiting your replay
thanks
  • Posted 1 Sep 2016 19:09
  • Discussion started by Mohanad
  • baghdad, Iraq
Eng. Mohanad Qaiys
Mechanical Engineer
m.qaiys@gmail.com

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Kalmar Ottawa T2-4X2DOT-EPA
United States Pennsylvania
Netherlands
China
China

Your Focus

Inside Forkliftaction

This week's newsletter includes a couple of fleet expansion reports. We find these valuable because they indicate the areas of economic growth - both geographically and in industrial sectors.
But, more importantly, it's valuable to all potential buyers to see who is choosing what - and why. Clearly, some case studies reveal
...Continue Reading

Next Editorial Features

1. FORKLIFT INNOVATIONS – Nov 2021
2. REDUCING ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT – Feb/Mar 2022

Inside Forkliftaction

This week's newsletter includes a couple of fleet expansion reports. We find these valuable because they indicate the areas of economic growth - both geographically and in industrial sectors.
But, more importantly, it's valuable to all potential buyers to see who is choosing what - and why. Clearly, some case studies reveal
...Continue Reading

Moffett M8-55.4
Canada Ontario
United States Pennsylvania
Japan
Malaysia

Your Focus

Next Editorial Features

Linde R10C115
United Kingdom
Belgium
Canada Ontario
China
China

Your Focus

Inside Forkliftaction

...Continue Reading

Next Editorial Features