Discussion:
Liftall Clutch Slave Cylinder

I am new to this forum.

I am working on a Liftall All Terrain Fork Lift, Model MT60G, SN BL6189. The clutch slave cylinder will not hold and the truck is unsafe as a result. I need a slave cylinder kit for this unit but can not find what I need from my local NAPA dealer.

Where can I find this part?

Thanks in advance,

Dean
  • Posted 21 Jul 2019 05:19
  • Discussion started by deandysart
  • Utah, United States
Showing items 1 - 1 of 1 results.
OK, so I received zero replies here. I took the MC to a brake shop and they rebored the cylinder and inserted a sleeve and a new kit. All is good.
  • Posted 1 Aug 2019 21:31
  • Reply by deandysart
  • Utah, United States

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Hong Kong, Hong Kong Circle K has opened a state-of-the-art distribution centre in Hong Kong to build supply chain resilience using technology and support customers with a wide selection...
Greenville, NC, United States Hyster-Yale Group has confirmed the uninterrupted production and EPA emissions certification of ICE-powered Hyster and Yale brand lift trucks. The reassurance comes hot on the...

Forklift Diaries

Did you read the one about the forklift and the giant panda?
Our editor once said of Forkliftaction: 'if it moves materials, we cover it'. Well sometimes, these 'materials' are live animals.

Inside Forkliftaction

No matter how well things are going in the materials handling sector, it's important to keep an eye on the bigger picture.
That's why it's reassuring to see this week's World Bank global growth forecast - now raised to 5.6%. If that happens, it'll be the strongest recovery from a recession
...Continue Reading

Inside Forkliftaction

No matter how well things are going in the materials handling sector, it's important to keep an eye on the bigger picture.
That's why it's reassuring to see this week's World Bank global growth forecast - now raised to 5.6%. If that happens, it'll be the strongest recovery from a recession
...Continue Reading
Huntsville, AL, United States Toyota Material Handling (TMH) recently reached a manufacturing milestone with the production of the 750,000th forklift to roll off the line at the company's factory...
Chengdu, China Kalmar recently led the delegation to the signing ceremony of a strategic cooperation agreement between Sichuan Port and Shipping Investment Group (SPSI) and Cargotec Corporation...

Forklift Diaries

Our editor once said of Forkliftaction: 'if it moves materials, we cover it'. Well sometimes, these 'materials' are live animals.
Chengdu, China Kalmar recently led the delegation to the signing ceremony of a strategic cooperation agreement between Sichuan Port and Shipping Investment Group (SPSI) and Cargotec Corporation...
Melbourne, Vic, Australia An Australian TikTok user has posted bizarre footage of a forklift at a fast food drive-thru. The incident occurred in Melbourne, when the tradesman was...

Forklift Diaries

Inside Forkliftaction

...Continue Reading