Jungheinrich EKX515:
JUDIT LS START PASSCODE FOR EKX

Hello all

Does anyone have the access code for JUDIT LS START PROGRAM.

Truck i need access for is a EKX515 2009

Thank you
  • Posted 13 Nov 2020 21:18
  • Discussion started by Smithers
  • Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Regards lee smith
Showing items 1 - 1 of 1 results.
yes , i have same issue , i think every truck have different pass , but how get in?
  • Posted 4 Dec 2020 07:04
  • Reply by tr_doctor
  • Netherlands
Regards

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Inside Forkliftaction

In a week when the United States was not quite back to business after Thanksgiving, Black Friday and Cyber Monday, the focus switched to Europe which boasted a few significant product launches.
We report on two of those this week. Liebherr's virtual World Premier included the company's first (and the
...Continue Reading

Movers & Shakers

training manager
CFTS, United Kingdom
contract logistics
GEODIS, Australia
company president
Flight Systems Industrial Products, United States
senior director of corporate development
Seegrid, United States

Inside Forkliftaction

In a week when the United States was not quite back to business after Thanksgiving, Black Friday and Cyber Monday, the focus switched to Europe which boasted a few significant product launches.
We report on two of those this week. Liebherr's virtual World Premier included the company's first (and the
...Continue Reading

Inside Forkliftaction

...Continue Reading

Movers & Shakers

training manager
CFTS, United Kingdom
contract logistics
GEODIS, Australia
company president
Flight Systems Industrial Products, United States
senior director of corporate development
Seegrid, United States