Caterpillar EP20KT:
hydraulic motor not run

when i start hydraulic motor the motor is not run and i hear clack sound. what problem with hydraulic system. and i think have a sensor had been locked the motor?
  • Posted 23 Apr 2020 21:24
  • Discussion started by phan_david
  • Vietnam
david

Having trouble using the Discussion Forums? Contact us for help.

Forkliftaction.com accepts no responsibility for forum content and requires forum participants to adhere to the rules. Click here for more information.

Inside Forkliftaction

As COVID-19 vaccines roll out around the world, it looks like business confidence is bouncing back and materials handling is set to benefit even more.
This week, we include a report from KION which anticipates strong growth for the global materials handling market in 2021 as economic conditions improve. ...Continue Reading

Inside Forkliftaction

As COVID-19 vaccines roll out around the world, it looks like business confidence is bouncing back and materials handling is set to benefit even more.
This week, we include a report from KION which anticipates strong growth for the global materials handling market in 2021 as economic conditions improve. ...Continue Reading

FOR SALE ON MACHINERY-ONQ

Toyota 8FGCU20
Canada Ontario
Australia Victoria
Netherlands
United Kingdom

FOR SALE IN: EUROPE - EASTERN & WESTERN

Kalmar TT618I
Denmark
United Kingdom
Belgium
United Kingdom

Inside Forkliftaction